WGP's RAIDERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's RAIDERS Jones- "WTH" Indy revision THREE!

Traditional Indy looks great.
Thanks for letting me sign up for a painted one :yess:

1- Hummm, if i get the traditional one i cant use the DX hat... Im in doubt about it... what do you guys think about it?

2- Hey William, you said that about the size, but it will become good with DX set? Im asking because i believe that many guys here will make this combo, like im thinking about.

3- Do you have an estimate cost for the traditional painted head? (I ask this to see if i get the tradicional one plus the smiling head.)

Tks

Last edited:

Hey William, you said that about the size, but it will become good with DX set? Im asking because i believe that many guys here will make this combo, like im thinking about.

Hell yeah! I don't own the DX, but people said the heads size was off.
Our size will be a proper HT scale so it will fit just fine on the body.

Do you have an estimate cost for the traditional painted head?

I think Pete was saying around $50 but you should PM him to be sure. :)

Thanks William!!! Ill ask him about the price to paint it.

I read some pages in this thread, but dindt find the price for each head... can you have any idea about how much it will cost?

Hey Rick, how long will these be available? i wont have cash to get it at release but look at that ____! I cant pass it up!

Last edited:

Absolute slam dunk. Sign me up for a traditional Indy, please. When I put it on my DX Indy, it'll be the ultimate Indy action figure. Awesome.

Hell yeah! I don't own the DX, but people said the heads size was off.
Our size will be a proper HT scale so it will fit just fine on the body.

Do you have an estimate cost for the traditional painted head?

I think Pete was saying around $50 but you should PM him to be sure. :)

Does Pete have a portfolio of work to view ???

Last time I herd as long as its not on SSF were cool :peace

pm me or e-mail me if you have any questions guys.
I don't think the concern is one of impropriety. I think the only fear (and it may be a bit tongue-in-cheek) is that the film company's lawyers will come calling for you to take them down. But I can't imagine they would. Ridiculous enough that they would do so on a public toy forum!

That, to an extent, did worry me a little too, what with the hoo ha over a certain deceased CEO it was my fear that unlicensed heads would be on more peoples' radar.

So far, so good!

Throw me on the list for a traditional.

I'm still waiting for the WTH head... but if that's not working out then maybe I'll go for the traditional instead.

I'm still waiting for the WTH head... but if that's not working out then maybe I'll go for the traditional instead.

Just to throw out an update on the WTH head, after tweaking the ANH Han and finishing the Trad, Chu is hitting a few other heads first then going back to the WTH head in a bit, so it's not a rush at this point.

Back