WGP's RAIDERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's RAIDERS Jones- "WTH" Indy revision THREE!

Looks spot on to Ford, but personal I feel his brow should be tweaked to look a little more intense like in that last screengrab up there.

Yea I am definitely interested in either traditional or smiling pending final pics and price of course

Great!!! Tks William.
If in the future will have this number 1 head in a painted version i would like to enter in the list.
Ill see the updates here and if someone make the service i post again to ask it.
Tks a lot and congrats for your work.

I'm still in for the three expression, but I should be down for a hatless version, too - my Map Room Indy needs an accurate noggin!

:lecture :exactly:

I'm also in for all 3 expressions plus at least an extra traditional for the map room Indy.

PS, will we see a TOD and TLC sculpt down the road as well? :pray:

We are working on finding a painter with free time we like to offer painted ones for those that need them that way. :)

I am a painter and currently some spaces free :wave

I have already been commissioned by some people to paint your upcoming Kirk sculpt witch is awesome btw.

Please take a look at my blog with examples of my work and let me know if your interested.
https://petespaintworks.blogspot.com

Oh, right, I didn't even know that the smiling one had been finalised. I still want to see final WTH and Trad before I do anything else.

I've said this before, don't rush to satisfy demand, when Chu says they're done, they're done. He's a very talented guy and should use every ounce to make sure he does the best every time.

123.jpg

I like this idea for a fourth expression down the line. :)

Yeah, looks great.

Could Chu use a trad head as a base and tweak the expression to suit his needs? I know you can do that in Poser.

I dindt buy the DX version of Indy because i really dont like how the face look's.
With this project, i really think in buy the cloths and acessories to mount my Indy with this head.
I believe that have many other user's with the same propouse.

I know that i already ask it, but, you guys believe that may a very good painter can be link to the project and at the end sell some head's already painted?

Im asking because if yes, i want to know the price of this head already painted and starting my search's for the cloth's.

Tks and congrats for the project. It was really cool and much better sculpt than HT one.

Any news? Sorry for ask it again... but you guys will sell it painted?

I dindt buy the DX version of Indy because i really dont like how the face look's.
With this project, i really think in buy the cloths and acessories to mount my Indy with this head.
I believe that have many other user's with the same propouse.

I know that i already ask it, but, you guys believe that may a very good painter can be link to the project and at the end sell some head's already painted?

Im asking because if yes, i want to know the price of this head already painted and starting my search's for the cloth's.

Tks and congrats for the project. It was really cool and much better sculpt than HT one.

Back