WGP's RAIDERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's RAIDERS Jones- "WTH" Indy revision THREE!

Just to throw out an update on the WTH head, after tweaking the ANH Han and finishing the Trad, Chu is hitting a few other heads first then going back to the WTH head in a bit, so it's not a rush at this point.
I noticed I'm not on your list for the traditional sculpt. You can go ahead and put me on there if you want to. I'm about 95% sure I'll be picking one of those up at this point :hi5:

You can put me down for traditional Indy just now, although I'll probably end up picking them all up.

No rush on my account! It's looking like the WTH will be my head of choice, but I want to see the final version first.

I've come to the realization that the PERS HT head just isn't satisfactory in scale.

I am eager to see how the casted versions of this head look because I believe this is my only option for true Ford Indy. Really was hoping the WTH head would work but if not I will be getting the trad head.

Next.... arranging the paintwork? Hmmmmmm......

I've come to the realization that the PERS HT head just isn't satisfactory in scale...

Good choice WG. This is my plan as well. Mixes of HT DX gear, Sovereign jacket, Kato, etc. with these WGP heads should make for the ultimate 1/6 Indy's. :hi5:

Looks like it. Was hoping I'd spent enough but the Money-Gods want more from me. :)

I was fortunate enough to get one of the old, good Sov jackets at a very good price. I dyed the HT shirt and pants to get the right colors. Just need a good holster and I'm set I think.

I've come to the realization that the PERS HT head just isn't satisfactory in scale.

I am eager to see how the casted versions of this head look because I believe this is my only option for true Ford Indy. Really was hoping the WTH head would work but if not I will be getting the trad head.

Next.... arranging the paintwork? Hmmmmmm......

Paintwork :naughty

Looks like it. Was hoping I'd spent enough but the Money-Gods want more from me. :)

I was fortunate enough to get one of the old, good Sov jackets at a very good price. I dyed the HT shirt and pants to get the right colors. Just need a good holster and I'm set I think.

mfisher is your guy. I have a few of his sets and they're TOTALLY worth it! :rock

Back