WGP's RAIDERS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP's RAIDERS Jones- "WTH" Indy revision 2!

Just got pics of Chu's Trad revision3 in! :)

trad6.jpg

trad5.jpg

trad7.jpg

:thud::clap:thud::clap:thud::clap

Re: WGP's RAIDERS Jones- "WTH" Indy revision THREE!

Given the costs you say are involved with printing these out, I wonder if the WTH? head should be scrapped in favor of something else at this point. Just so you can get most bang for your buck. It just seems like it's tough to capture correctly. This might actually be a more sellable 3rd sculpt:

I personally think of that a little more like his "Trust Me" look, like this, but I think I get what you're saying Wor-Gar:

123.jpg

It's hard for me to imagine finding a place for those other sculpts in my collection, but the "Trust Me" would make for a great, iconic display look IMO. Could double for a Solo expression. Anyway, just a suggestion.

That regular head is total win and I am in like Flynn for it :rock

Out of all I've seen so far, the WTH looks the most like Harrison as Indy. To my eyes, the trad one looks a little gaunt and a little too long in the face. It's too neutral somehow and seems to lack the determination that emanated from Indy when he was serious. Perhaps try sculpting Indy detail into the ANH face and see how that looks, that was a great Ford expression to me.

That said, there's no doubting Chu's talent and I know he has it in him to knock each and every one of these sculpts out of the park.

In response to the constipation issue, well, it was well reported that the cast and crew all had dicky stomachs when filming Raiders, so, they probably were on meds that would have brought about constipation!

Anyway, I'm really glad you're making progress and I'm looking forward to seeing the final versions. Once I have I'll make my choice.

This, to my mind, is how the trad head should eventually look:

234581-1.jpg

You can see the facial proportions there. The sculpt should be shorter in the face and have slightly fuller cheeks. As it stands though, it is a darnsight closer to Indy than many others have come.

Keep at it, you'll nail it!

Dear william...what software your artist use to create these magnificent sculpts?

This, to my mind, is how the trad head should eventually look:

234581-1.jpg

You can see the facial proportions there. The sculpt should be shorter in the face and have slightly fuller cheeks. As it stands though, it is a darnsight closer to Indy than many others have come.

Keep at it, you'll nail it!

Gotta agree with Roger here. It's not quite there yet, but it's so damn close with a little more work it'll look EXACTLY like him.

Yes, please add my name to the list for the Traditional headsculpt, but all of these look amazing!

Alright, I'm in for the traditional Indy. That's some awesome work! Please add me to the list.

Back