Wgp- Nu-Doctor Who: Help us decide our Tennant head's expression!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP- NU-DOCTOR WHO- Matt Smith a go! Vote on your fav expressions!

Put me down for a smilling and angry Tennant head and a sad smirk for Smith.Maybe an angry Eccleston too.All painted.Also, when will these start production? I'm kitbashing a Dark 10th (AU where the 10th goes full on anti-hero and dark-my own design and concept) and could use the head. I may do Dark versions of the Nu-Who Doctors since they have all portrayed a bit of insanity and being on the verge of going full on evil. Kinda like the Hurt Doctor (well sort of).

Also, will you be tackling any full figures? I'd love a Sutekh or some cybermen (s7, classic, cybusmen). The Doctors are nice and all but we need some villains!

Put me down for a smiling and angry Tennant head and a sad smirk for Smith.Maybe an angry Eccleston too.All painted.Also, when will these start production?

You got it! Nu Who head wise (and normal interest list-wise), we don't want to make a head until we get 16 people telling us they'd want to buy one.

That said, since our buddies at Big Chief made over 1,500 Matt Smiths, so those are 1,500 bodies with costumes out there that cab potentially use a custom head, he have gone ahead and said we will do one just to see how it goes and hope you guys help us advertise the crap out of it afterwards to get the word out they exist (laugh). The our sculptor Sean flat-out said he wanted to sculpt Amy, so she got added to the plans. Which works nicely. I like releasing things in pairs.

Sean "jumped the sculpting schedule" and has started on Matt and Amy already when he wasn't supposed to because he really wanted to, and I have had the unfortunate position of being a life-long Who fan and having to tell him to stop them to get back on the proper sculpting schedule, so those will likely be a least another month away until he can work on them again.

The Tennant interest list is filling up nicely (and Capt Jack has already gotten 16 interested) so whenever those get done, will likely get done together, also as released as pairs. We will likely not start on Tennant until the Big Chief figure is released.

Eccelston needs to get 16, which may be hard without a costume out there.

Also, will you be tackling any full figures? I'd love a Sutekh or some cybermen (s7, classic, cybusmen). The Doctors are nice and all but we need some villains!

For Doctor Who we have made full figured costumed characters for the Classic series. We have a separate thread for our classic series stuff. Check out the first page for everything we have coming up. HERE.

To capsulize, we have the Second Doctor, Jamie and Zoe available, Romana II's "DESTINY OF THE DALEKS" proto costume is supposed to be finished this week so we will start offering her within a month, and a HAND OF FEAR Sarah Jane in the works.

For baddies we have the Ainley Master in the works, and do plan Revenge Cybermen and Classic TIME WARRIOR Sontarans, but we routinely have a very ****ty time with seamstresses so can't think about those till we get caught up with our current plans.

Gotcha on. Really, guys? No more Clara love? I'm going crazy wanting one.

Clara is easily my least favorite modern Who companion of all time. Season 7 was so disappointing.

So that'll be a "no" for me. :rotfl

Ok Rick. Gettin my geek on tonight. So since we have "John Hurt as The Doctor", let's see about getting a John Hurt head made. Hopefully it would be done well in advance of November and with slight modifications, his head could be used for other things(ie big scary outerspace monsters who bleed acid). Any interest?

Ok Rick. Gettin my geek on tonight. So since we have "John Hurt as The Doctor", let's see about getting a John Hurt head made. Hopefully it would be done well in advance of November and with slight modifications, his head could be used for other things(ie big scary outerspace monsters who bleed acid). Any interest?

I already mentioned above we will probably do that ALIEN version of him happening at some point, but when so many decades have passed, making him is as he looks now would be like to doing an entirely new sculpt.

It would be interesting if John Hurt got more votes than an existing Doctor to get made.

Have everyone seen Matts Smiths new crew cut for his movie? That ain't gonna be grown back for the Christmas special. The 11th Doctor's is going to have to have new look.

I don't know if they'll keep this look but I like it-

I much prefer him with slightly longer hair, to be honest. But I'm not a fan of that hairstyle on anyone, really.

Has everyone heard the news? :(

Has everyone heard the news? :(

It's disappointing the rumors ended up being true. Here's to hoping the new guy doesn't suck! (laugh) Though honestly, I don't think there's ever been a bad Doctor, just bad showrunners/executive producers. I wish we had a Nu Who Doctor what stayed longer.

The rumors are also stating a very long 50th anniversary season next year. I don't know if thats a mixed bag as most Nu Who seasons have so few episodes yet are still so uneven.

I would guess the Christmas special will be his last outing. We know that the 50th is finished. So, everyone in Whoville watches the Christmas episode. That would be my best guess. I just don't know if they'll run any more new episodes in between but I leaning toward probably not. Sad because Matt has been my favorite Nu. Who Doctor so far.

I would guess the Christmas special will be his last outing. We know that the 50th is finished. So, everyone in Whoville watches the Christmas episode. That would be my best guess. I just don't know if they'll run any more new episodes in between but I leaning toward probably not. Sad because Matt has been my favorite Nu. Who Doctor so far.

Fun rumors. Take them for what you will-
https://www.bleedingcool.com/2013/0...coming-tonight-and-heres-what-we-think-it-is/

They have said elsewhere the anniversary special kicks off an entire anniversary year of big things. Lets hope (if so, why in the world would Matt Smith want to leave this year?).

I'd like to see Jenna-Louise Coleman bow out soon to be honest, and certainly Moffat. Moffat needs to get the boot. Of course, Clara might actually be a good character in the hands of someone else...

I'm still getting over Tennant leaving the show and now this...:horror

After the disaster Big Chief did with Amy, I am willing to buy a good head sculpt from anyone. Looking forward to what you all do.

Back