Wgp- Nu-Doctor Who: Help us decide our Tennant head's expression!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: WGP- NU-DOCTOR WHO- taking your interest lists!

I wouldn't mind a sculpt of the modern Master or River.

From the Big Finish audio dramas Evelyn Smythe or Charley Pollard who were in some of my favorite 6th doctor stories.

Last edited:

Please help me with the math.

An unpainted Rose head plus wig would be $130?

That's right. The wigs fit very tight since they are molded wig caps and look very realistic. Here is Romana IIs. Please note this is not her final head.

IMG_0992.jpg

Obviously longer haired companions can really benefit from it. Ideally you would really want Romana II or Leela with long hair straight down as their signature looks. With Rose it changed all the time so there are other sculpted options. River would look best with a wig, but I think she had versions we could pull off where it could be sculpted.

Last edited:

I wouldn't mind a sculpt of the modern Master or River.

Noted. I started lists.

From the Big Finish audio dramas Evelyn Smythe or Charley Pollard who were in some of my favorite 6th doctor stories.

Are you going to make me do an open interest list this over in the classic thread too? :mad: :rotfl

lol my apologies i didn't see that thread and im looking it is easily masked

Last edited:

and i wouldn't offer the costume anyways until the projects im working on for you are finished

Im down for a 9th Doctor. Im not quite sure why everyone keeps specifying that he has to be smiling though.

Id definatly be down for a smiling 10 though. Im sick of all the representations of Tennant looking borderline suicidal.

Watching this thread with interest.

I'm always fond of more Matt Smith heads myself. Really, you just can't have enough. Especially since I prefer his younger look early on in his Doctor career.

Im down for a 9th Doctor. Im not quite sure why everyone keeps specifying that he has to be smiling though.

Id definatly be down for a smiling 10 though. Im sick of all the representations of Tennant looking borderline suicidal.

im with you on that i know he has that bulging eyes out look but the absolutly nutty ones out their make one terrible figure.

i like this one that looks like "Im warning you, I will use this if your going to play nasty"

images

dr3.jpg

serious look

as far as smiles his toothy grin looks alittle like two bats short of a bellfri.

this amused thinking grin is an optimal smile
dw-pontypridd-market-street-01.jpg

uktv-david-tennant.jpg

it's his lazy left eye that makes him look aboslutly mad as a hatter

put me down for sculpted hair rose, and really would prefer love to see a scuplt for the 8th Doctor as well, he was only in the TV movie, but he has been in a ton of the audiobooks and honestly feels like a real link from the classic Who to the Modern Eccleston Doctor.

There is a bust coming out of #8, if no one does a head by then, I'm buying the bust and Dremeling the head off, it worked great for Jack and Amy.

Tennant looking borderline suicidal gets my vote, he was a VERY intense/tormented Doctor, and a tad bit mad. I want the big chief look with the mohawk hair. The raised eyebrow is very Tennant.

Last edited:

WGP likes expressions. If we get enough interest to do one character, say Eccleston as example, then the digital sculpt is made and we wouldn't need very many other votes to make variations. Not every Doctor needs variant heads but the ones with the mad grins do if you like the choice of alternate expressions!

Watching this thread with interest.

I'm always fond of more Matt Smith heads myself. Really, you just can't have enough. Especially since I prefer his younger look early on in his Doctor career.

What expressions?

I really would prefer love to see a sculpt for the 8th Doctor as well, he was only in the TV movie, but he has been in a ton of the audiobooks and honestly feels like a real link from the classic Who to the Modern Eccleston Doctor.

Alright, I will go start a CLASSIC open interest thread interest thread later on today too and put him there. It will also be for heads only. :hi5:

Yes they do. That Jack in my picture from the first page is from the bust.

What expressions?

Fairly neutral with a bit of a smile would be nice. I found a good picture that shows how Eleven has changed a bit over the seasons. He definitely had a younger look before they began styling his hair more severely. I thought he looked his best in episodes like The Hungry Earth.

the_eleventh_doctor_by_razerblade_10-d3fywsx.png

To me, the BC head resembles the later Eleven (on the right). I'd like one I could dress up as the raggedy doctor with a miniature bowl of custard in one arm and a fish stick in his other hand! That'd be my dream figure right there.

I'm tentatively interested in Rose, especially since I doubt we'll get an official figure of her. I'd love a River too. Human!Tardis, aka Sexy, might be interesting too. Costume would be difficult to make, though.

they may have done that because they wanted a more put together proper look maybe some people complained. i do like his wild hair looked. Dr. who is suppose to be off thats what makes him interesting to watch.

Back