Weta Workshops The Hobbit Motherload Of Goodies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
10 dollar frame from Michaels
IMG_1755.jpg

I bought 2 other 10 dollar frames that will eventually hold Parchment Wilderland map and Parchment East Farthing map too

So I've just come back from a 5-week holiday overseas but I made sure I didn't miss out on all the hullabaloos surrounding the releases and POs on Weta's amazing The Hobbit line. Never before in my previous holidays have I earnestly desired to come back home asap until now. And surely, as soon as I arrived, waiting at my doorstep, are these motherload of goodies from Weta :blissy. I'll post my pics on each individual thread.

8079279067_25425facd3_b.jpg

So I've just come back from a 5-week holiday overseas but I made sure I didn't miss out on all the hullabaloos surrounding the releases and POs on Weta's amazing The Hobbit line. Never before in my previous holidays have I earnestly desired to come back home asap until now. And surely, as soon as I arrived, waiting at my doorstep, are these motherload of goodies from Weta :blissy. I'll post my pics on each individual thread.

8079279067_25425facd3_b.jpg

:horror:horror:horror

Christmas has arrived early! :clap

Cut some of the back out of the frame for moon letters...just gotta get a mini light
IMG_1784.jpg

total cost at Michaels for frames less than $60 for 4 prints
IMG_1782.jpg

Last edited:
Gotta get a small 8x8 frame for my homemade numenor print,printed copy,added sepia, cut edges
IMG_1777.jpg

working on my first age map print...trying to get the Sepia tone but it's been difficult for some reason on this one...I will go to Staples I think to see what they could do...plus I want it enlarged to at least a 16x20 spec minimum spec
IMG_1780.jpg

Last edited:
I am tempted now to get the Shire print and Bag End print map

Last edited:
working on my first age map print...trying to get the Sepia tone but it's been difficult for some reason on this one...I will go to Staples I think to see what they could do...plus I want it enlarged to at least a 16x20 spec minimum spec
IMG_1780.jpg

Let me know how this turns out. If you're successful, mind making another copy?:D

Your frames look great by the way.:duff

Thanks! Yeah, they look pretty good. Figured I'd take a quick pic after I got done taking pictures of the two new additions.

IMG_1780.jpg

IMG_1815.jpg
still working on it...it's 9 x9

Back