Weta Workshops The Hobbit Motherload Of Goodies

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still working on it
tumblr_m4ecxuojPg1r0gdwgo1_1280.jpg

Still thinking about Thorin's Map. Will you frame it with a back light, show off those moon runes?

working on my first age map print...trying to get the Sepia tone but it's been difficult for some reason on this one...I will go to Staples I think to see what they could do...plus I want it enlarged to at least a 16x20 spec minimum spec
IMG_1780.jpg

Is this not the map from THE ATLAS OF MIDDLE EARTH by Karen Fonstad?

Did anybody recieve there Key to Erebor yet? ...I paid 8 days ago and am wondering...It must be the weather up in the east affecting mail

I never received an email saying the Key has shipped, but it has according to the Weta account, so here's hoping it turns up soon! Also, my payment went through for the Contract last night. Very excited.

two new very nice t-shirts added today BUT for 30 dollars plus 6.50 shipping (not bad actually) I just cannot justify this for a t-shirt. Very sad that these boutique prices seem to be the norm.

I like em both too. I am still stuck in the 90s though when I remember being aghast that Billabong shirts were 16 dollars at the local surf shop. So 37 bucks for a t-shirt is just too much for me.

Don't know what to tell ya on that. :lol My issue isn't price so much as the quality of the shirt and if it might shrink quick upon its first washing.

Key arrived today. A bit bigger than I was expecting, and also quite weighty. Definitely looking forward to more replicas. Weta emailed me, my Contract shipped out today. Should have it in ten days or so. Pretty excited about it, I'll try to get it framed for Christmas I think.

Back