Statue Weta Orthanc Black Tower of Isengard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Weta Orthanc Pre-Ruin Environment

Very nice pics Marcel :wave...congrats!

It looks a very nicely detailed piece. :clap

Well worth having IMHO. :)

:duff
Bill

A few more pics:

IMG_3034-1.jpg

IMG_3091-1.jpg

IMG_3077-1.jpg

IMG_3045-1.jpg

IMG_3080-1.jpg

IMG_3064-1.jpg

IMG_3108-1.jpg

IMG_3113-1.jpg

IMG_3114-1.jpg

no 48 reporting in. 2 words. LOVE IT!

on a side note I wish weta would give us shipping notification.

c03e255e.jpg

They normaly do, I got one mail for payment recieved and one for shipping with tracking number.

Great pictures Olórin!

I really wish I had jumped on the Saruman statue several years ago when it was cheap and interest had dwindled. Not anymore!

Hello everyone! I'm a newbie here and my first post. And also a first-time LOTR Weta & Sideshow Collector. I've just purchased my first-ever Weta LOTR environments: Orthanc and Rivendell, they're on their way and I couldn't be more excited to receive them. I've been reading the posts here, can anyone give me probable issues/flaws (yes, even the minor ones) that I should look/watch out for on the statues/figures? I've read some had the "spikes" on Orthanc unequal/not straight, and on Rivendell, the roofs "sticker" materials were peeling off. Those are what I remember so far. Any more I should be particularly concerned about. I hope that Weta has fixed them by now though. Thank you!

Just checked out these shots.
Awsome stuff Buzzie, you may have convinced me to save up some cash for this beauty! :yess:

Particularly like the scale representation shots with SW Lurtz and Saruman. :clap

Back