Statue Weta Orthanc Black Tower of Isengard

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm very sad I missed out on this piece, at a reasonable price too.
Has a look at the ebay prices... oh man

Suck on this all you "oh - it's an open edition, I don't have a get one before it's on sale for 30% off" :wave

sauron10002.jpgsauron20002.jpg

Managed to get one of these at cost (discounted, even) from a Belgian online store last week. It arrived in L.A. last night and just needs to clear customs. Any one have any experience as to how long that can take?

This is the first environment I've purchased (also have Erebor on the way) so I'm looking forward to it.

Managed to get one of these at cost (discounted, even) from a Belgian online store last week. It arrived in L.A. last night and just needs to clear customs. Any one have any experience as to how long that can take?

This is the first environment I've purchased (also have Erebor on the way) so I'm looking forward to it.

Can you share link of where you bought it? Looking for this too.

Can you share link of where you bought it? Looking for this too.

Lord of the Rings ORTHANC Black Tower of Isengard replica Diorama Weta

I found it here, but I think I got the last one. The status on the item was listed as "Re-stocking" after I purchased it, but has since been changed to "Sold Out."

I sent requests to a few different places and will let you know if I get any more positive replies.

This site has at least one in stock, but it's marked up and you'd need to pay a 50 euro membership fee (as it's a "Vault" item) on top of that.

Orthanc Black Tower of Isengard

Lord of the Rings ORTHANC Black Tower of Isengard replica Diorama Weta

I found it here, but I think I got the last one. The status on the item was listed as "Re-stocking" after I purchased it, but has since been changed to "Sold Out."

I sent requests to a few different places and will let you know if I get any more positive replies.

This site has at least one in stock, but it's marked up and you'd need to pay a 50 euro membership fee (as it's a "Vault" item) on top of that.

Orthanc Black Tower of Isengard

OK, well thanks for the info. I would prefer getting one from a fellow member here at a good price.

OK, well thanks for the info. I would prefer getting one from a fellow member here at a good price.

I'll let you know if anyone else has one for the list price or close to it, but it's probably a better option to get one here. The Belgian site had it for 227 euro when I bought it, which even with shipping works out to a little less than I would've paid getting it directly from Weta.

One of the first 400 went for $330 today on eBay, so it shouldn't be too difficult to find one for a decent price with a little patience.

That seller cancelled my bid and said he was not selling then he lets it sell, WTF?

Yeah, that was weird. I literally saw the price going down as he cancelled all the bids just before noon, but I guess he forgot to close the auction.

Back