Well, here is to hope that my collection survives!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nessasita said:
you can always say you still love her but you are coming out of the closet :D

And not all women are like that... what I worry about is that if I ever find a man that he will think I am some kinda freak with all the statues I have here... well I guess it will be... love me, love my statues :lol

But if he would break one... I will have to break him :D :lol

I even fired the cleaning lady because I told her do not touch my statues.. I will clean them myself... but she did not listen and broke my SDCC Gollum... I was not happy

I really hope things work out for you... and remember... not all women are bitches ;)

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I wold have fired the cleaning lady over that too! I can see it now, I come home and my Sam and Bill are on the floor. I'd go nuts!

And yes, I know not all women are bitches...there are a lot of good ones, but finding one into LOTR and SW statue collecting is not easy!

Yeah my girfriend likes my collection and she has her Twisted Rabbits but she's always wanting me to get more. Of course she doesn't have to pay for any of it. I think she just wants me to have as much credit card debt as her :monkey3

You don't want to know what my credit card debit is right now! It's all on ONE card though as I canceled my other 2 cards to prevent getting in too deep. With one card it's easy to make room and if I really wanted to stop spending money I could pay it off in less than a year.

Well fortunately I have no debt at the moment, but if I can't control this collecting bug I may find myself there soon.

Did someone say Credit card debt??? I am trying to pay off two credit cards but they keep getting charged every month from sideshow or other places. I am glad I'll be off college for summer break so i can work two jobs (not happy about that). I can't imagine what'll happen once GG, Leia and Hulk vs. Spidy arrive.

KitFisto said:
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, I wold have fired the cleaning lady over that too! I can see it now, I come home and my Sam and Bill are on the floor. I'd go nuts!

And yes, I know not all women are bitches...there are a lot of good ones, but finding one into LOTR and SW statue collecting is not easy!

I know I am pretty unique :rotfl :lol

As for the debt... I never spend any money that I do not have and live by that rule... :D Then you do not get in a hole that you cannot get out of. Damn I spent almost a downpayment for a house on statues come to think of it :google :google :google

Memo to me: Keep all collectibles in one room with a padlocked door to which only I have the key...

Of course then after a day or so I'll be going, "Damn where'd I put that bleepin' key"

Nessasita said:
I know I am pretty unique :rotfl :lol

As for the debt... I never spend any money that I do not have and live by that rule... :D Then you do not get in a hole that you cannot get out of. Damn I spent almost a downpayment for a house on statues come to think of it :google :google :google

Yeah, you're unique that's for sure......How are you single? LOL

I learned my lesson about the debt and that's why I have it all on ONE credit card. Where I got in trouble in the last was by having 3 cards with large credit ammounts. Never again.

KitFisto said:
I learned my lesson about the debt and that's why I have it all on ONE credit card. Where I got in trouble in the last was by having 3 cards with large credit ammounts. Never again.
I with you there!
converted to that about 3yrs back. 1 card, 1 bill. Much easier to manage.

KitFisto said:
Yeah, you're unique that's for sure......How are you single? LOL

All the single guys here in MA are hiding from me :lol :rotfl and working 7 days a week will keep a person single... or maybe it is just me.

See but even with only one credit card a person can get in trouble... I stick by my rule... I work hard so I can buy whatever I want and do not need to say thanks to anyone :D

Nessasita said:
All the single guys here in MA are hiding from me :lol :rotfl and working 7 days a week will keep a person single... or maybe it is just me.

See but even with only one credit card a person can get in trouble... I stick by my rule... I work hard so I can buy whatever I want and do not need to say thanks to anyone :D

Nah, they can't be hiding from you LOL. I think it's the working 7 days a week!

KitFisto said:
Well,

Looks like I might bet kicking my fiance out in the new few weeks ( too many anger management issues and her kid is a brat beyond belief ). She has a bit of a bad temper and has broken things before ( remotes and such ). None of this stuff surfaced before she moved in. I pray I don't come home and find my Starw Wars, LOTR and other stuff all smashed as she knows what it all means to me.

If anything gets destroyed I will be sure to post pics of the carnage. I am going to try to be home when and if it comes to her leaving so I can make sure nothing gets trashed.

Dude, HIDE your stuff that would be tough/$$$ to replace, especially a day or 2 before you give her the boot.
If she DOES trash your stuff, do not be afraid to sue her to replace them.

Kit, did you look into getting your stuff insured? It's probably worth it anyway. I'm going to do it through my insurance company next week when I have my Maul bust.

a few problems I see wiht this:

she has been living with you for 9 months...this anger issue should of been brought up before that.....

she has a kid! that is just a bad situation to get yourself involved in......future reference.......don't have a women move in with a kid unless you plan on marrying her.......her doing that in the first place should of put a red light up on her character...... one guy mentioned the whole ask her to get married thing to spook her........That could totally backfire.....not a good thing to do if your wanting to avoid the whole anger issue

you have to come up with a strategy...

you want her to decided to leave you....and in a way that will not triger her anger.......you'll have to understand her feelings towards you more...do you think she ACTUALLY loves you? stand by you through anything?...that will help in your strategy....

a few things that might make her leave (granted I don't know her):

.....tell her you think you might be gay...although it could backfire because she might want you two to turn into "Will and Grace" and you won't be able to get her out of your life

.....not sure what your job is but...your getting a Job transfer out of state....that would involving moving though...and she might want to tag along

.....fake your death.....:lol (again involving moving and complete change)

.....start acting differently around her, but not so much as to ignite her anger...just become a different person that she no longer want to waste her time around... so she will want to leave you

.....like I said I don't know her...maybe if you didn't make as much money she might hit the road?.....tell her you got demoted, and act like you don't care...start living like a tight wad...but keep spending money on your statues and hobbie...

these are jsut some thoughts

Or you could get your stuff insured and get rid of the psycho. Make sure you have a friend or two over when she does get her stuff out though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back