Welcome to Camp Crystal Lake: Show Us Some JASON!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I so want a 1/6 Part 6 Jason figure. I have taken a right good liking to that look over the last few weeks. Been tempted to buy the SS one and upgrade it but I think I will hold out to see SSC new Jason's first.

Have you heard SSC is making new Jason figures? I've heard rumors but nothing official.

Nah....it would have to have Psycho bumping it everyday with a dozen pictures. :monkey3

2e11a6e09cef0112f8d5f326e1e0e8ff3cc2974dd7fc1a9ba8c9738d90ef58c9_3.jpg

Shock-a-rooney. :lol

Bat to the bone Jason P6 Ron. Love what you have done with him thus far and I'm looking forward to seeing what else you do to him, good luck pal.

That's a great looking Jason. If it were me I'd try and add a Jason Voorhees gravestone as an additional background piece.

Finally got this guy looking the way i want.

I have chopped and changed everything on my remake jason so many times!

extremely happy with him now.

I just need to weather up the clothing a little bit and change his boots to brown ones and then he will be finished and ill never change him again lol

Although the movie was average, IMO this is one of jasons best looks.

m921og.jpg

6zbz2c.jpg

2cgemhf.jpg

30w6yoo.jpg

Finally got this guy looking the way i want.

I have chopped and changed everything on my remake jason so many times!

extremely happy with him now.

I just need to weather up the clothing a little bit and change his boots to brown ones and then he will be finished and ill never change him again lol

Although the movie was average, IMO this is one of jasons best looks.

m921og.jpg

6zbz2c.jpg

2cgemhf.jpg

30w6yoo.jpg

Great piece phil - looks awesome - im still to put mine together :( The coat is the main thing , that would break or make the figure

p9242029.jpg

Looking awesome Phil! Just how he looked in the movie. :) I am currently making one too.

Thanks mate. make sure you posts pics of yours.

Fantastic Phil!

Thanks buddy. Im really happy with how he turned out

Great piece phil - looks awesome - im still to put mine together :( The coat is the main thing , that would break or make the figure

View attachment 202720

Thats taking you awhile! i remember a couple of years ago i tried to talk you in to selling the sculpt to me. I totally agree with the jacket. Its almost as important as the head and mask. I look forward to seeing how it comes out. If its anything like your other figures, its gonna be awesome!

Back