Website Wishlist and Low Stock Notification

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drakul

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've been looking around the Sideshow site and I'm surprised to find no wishlist anywhere.
Shouldn't it be an obvious feature for a website with so many items for sale?

Also is there any way to get a low inventory notification for some items we'd select (or have in our wishlist if it existed) ?

Wouldn't a waitlist be like a wish list?

hmmm not really. I mean I guess you could argue that for Sideshow because items can go very quickly and after waitlist it's usually sold out.
But Waitlist implies NRD, and if you don't check your emails daily it could be a pain to return if you change your mind.

A wishlist would be helpful to remind you what you want to buy even if you can't afford it.
Personally I have spreadsheet I keep for this but I can't imagine a site where you can buy items not having one.
Amazon has one, Alter Ego has one, Good Old Games has one.....

But honestly most of all I'd like a low stock notification.
There are several items I want and I have to prioritize which I buy first (waitlist and low stock).
If an item is still in stock I'll hold off but that doesn't mean I want to miss out on it so an email saying "the X item you are watching is low on stock so buy it now" would be very helpful.

anywho enough rambling :)

Back