We want more Hot Toys video game figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Those joints will be real sexy!

Yes they would. Joints are soooo frikin' hot :drool

this needs to be made hopefully soon

Claire-in-Darkside-Chronicles-claire-redfield-15844209-1440-900.jpg

Yes indeed :lecture

I agree with Claire. It's been to long. She is a must! >:[

I would want a newer Leon as well. I missed out on the RE4 and RPD Versions. D:

%5Banimepaper.net%5Dpicture-standard-video-games-resident-evil-darkside-chronicle-leon-149332-arlaithiel-preview-9a06caf4.jpg

That is true... I would prefer Hunk then the ORC chacacters. Maybe HT's tend to make "iconic" movie/video/comic/ etcs characters. IDK.... that's what I think. Look @ Dr. Salvador RE4, didn't sell well.

As an example these are the characters that i personally would buy if done by Hot Toys...

John Marston (Red Dead Redemption)
Kratos (God of War Series)
Lara Croft (Tomb Raider Series)
Scorpion, Sub Zero, Ermac, Noob Saibot (Mortal Kombat Series)
Akuma(Super Street Fighter IV) Stylized

+ you mentioned MGS as well, I'd get Snake and Raiden.

And to add to that of what I would buy:

HUNK_by_Aikido456_edit.JPG

Hunk from RE4.

Rikimaru.jpg

TenchuRFD_Ayame_3.jpg

Rikimaru and Ayami from Tenchu 3 Wrath Of Heaven.

MTS2_Navetsea_376544_devil-may-cry-3-dante.jpg

Dante from Devil May Cry.

manhunt_111803_2_640w.jpg

James Earl Cash from Manhunt.

Last edited:
I'd take anything Gears-related. HT has a knack for detail and Epic came up with some incredible character designs. A well-done figure in 1/6 scale, free of slop? Count me in.

I'd like to see HT tackle the following licenses: Batman:Arkham Asylum, Batman:Arkham City, Red Dead Redemption, L,A. Noire, Uncharted: Drake's Fortune, Uncharted 2: Among Thieves, Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, God of War, God of War II, God of War III, Assassin's Creed: Revelations, Mortal Kombat, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2, Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3.

Back