We need modern Cyclops. He's important.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ChunkyZergling

Super Freak
Reaction score
SideShow needs to release a modern Cyclops, in his new outfit. The guy is the star of two comics (Uncanny X-Men and Astonishing X-Men), maybe three, I don't read X-Men. He's a very important character. We need a modern Cyclops!

Last edited by a moderator:
Re: Modern Cyclops

SideShow needs to release a modern Cyclops, in his new outfit. The guy is the star of two comics (Uncanny X-Men and Astonishing X-Men), maybe three, I don't read X-Men. He's a very important character. We need a modern Cyclops!

:exactly::goodpost:

I completely agree! But then again, I'll take as much Cyclops as I can get ;) And I need a Jean/Phoenix to go with him!!!

Also, Scott isn't in Astonishing anymore, he's maining Uncanny :lecture

:exactly::goodpost:

I completely agree! But then again, I'll take as much Cyclops as I can get ;) And I need a Jean/Phoenix to go with him!!!

Also, Scott isn't in Astonishing anymore, he's maining Uncanny :lecture

Hmmmm. I just read the last issue of Astonishing and he was. Issue before that he got out of that parallel universe.

Hmmmm. I just read the last issue of Astonishing and he was. Issue before that he got out of that parallel universe.

That was the end of that arc. Yesterday was the new issue of Astonishing, which Wolverine is now leading. Ever since Schism, the X-Books have been split into two: Team Cyclops and Team Wolverine. Astonishing now falls under Team Wolverine and the new line-up is Wolvie, Gambit, Iceman, Northstar, Warbird, and Karma.:lecture:lecture

That was the end of that arc. Yesterday was the new issue of Astonishing, which Wolverine is now leading. Ever since Schism, the X-Books have been split into two: Team Cyclops and Team Wolverine. Astonishing now falls under Team Wolverine and the new line-up is Wolvie, Gambit, Iceman, Northstar, Warbird, and Karma.:lecture:lecture

What team does the comic X-Men follow?

What team does the comic X-Men follow?

Adjectiveless X-Men? They're a team Cyclops book. That team consists of Storm, Psylocke, Warpath, Domino, vampire Jubilee, and Juggernaut-Colossus. Here's a breakdown:

Wikipedia said:
The division is set as follows:

Cyclops's team
Uncanny X-Men features Cyclops, Colossus, Danger, Emma Frost, Magik, Magneto, Namor, Storm, and Hope Summers.
X-Men features Psylocke, Colossus, Domino, Jubilee, Storm, and Warpath.
New Mutants features Danielle Moonstar, Cypher, Magma, Sunspot, Warlock, and X-Man.
Generation Hope features Hope, No-Girl[2], Pixie, Primal, Sebastian Shaw, Transonic, Velocidad, and Zero.
Other characters remaining with Cyclops include Doctor Nemesis, Kavita Rao, Box, Dazzler, Boom-Boom, Lifeguard, Prodigy, Dust, Loa, Surge, Crosta, and the Stepford Cuckoos.

Wolverine's team
Wolverine and the X-Men features Wolverine, Beast, Husk, Iceman, Kid Omega, Oya, Shadowcat and Lockheed.
X-Men: Legacy features Rogue, Cannonball, Frenzy, Gambit, Husk, Iceman, and Marvel Girl.
Astonishing X-Men features Gambit, Iceman, Karma, Northstar, Cecilia Reyes, and Warbird
Uncanny X-Force features Wolverine, Deadpool, Fantomex, the Age of Apocalypse Nightcrawler, and Psylocke.
X-Factor features Jamie Madrox, Banshee, Havok, Longshot, M, Layla Miller, Polaris, Rictor, Shatterstar, Strong Guy, and Wolfsbane.
Other characters at Wolverine's school include Ariel, Armor, Anole, Blindfold, Bling!, Blink, Broo, Chamber, Cipher, Doop, Ernst, Face[3], Gentle, Glob Herman, Graymalkin, Hellion, Indra, Kid Gladiator, Match, Mercury, Rockslide, Toad, Trance, Krakoa, Angel and Genesis.

Adjectiveless X-Men? They're a team Cyclops book. That team consists of Storm, Psylocke, Warpath, Domino, vampire Jubilee, and Juggernaut-Colossus. Here's a breakdown:

Goddamn. I always forget what I read in a comic usually within seconds after reading it. I'm retarded. Please don't make fun of that fact. Now I remember, the last Astonishing was about those two gay dudes and Wolverine and Gambit. Yes!, they added Gambit, he's the ____.

Can someone please tell me what the ____ juggernaut-colossus is suppose to be? I mean really?, goddamnit he looks stupid. I know they needed him to stop juggernaut when he had the hammer but I really wasn't exactly sure what was going on, as I told you I'm retarded. Thanks.

According to that, Psylocke is on both Cyclops's team and Wolverine's X-Force? :dunno

Yea Psylocke is in Uncanny X-Force with Deadpool, Wolverine, Fantomex, and Nightcrawler. Ugh,I read that comic but I'm not a big fan of the current artwork. No me gusta Captain Britian. Fantomex is awesome, like to see a statue of that guy.

These ran at the end of UXM#1 and WatXM#1. Break down of all the teams within teams better than Wikipedia put it.

Cyclops' Comics:
"Uncanny X-Men" - follows the Extinction Team
"New Mutants" - follows the X-Men Clean Up Crew (the team is considered a squad of X-Men, and often refer to themselves as "X-Men" as well as New Mutants)
"Generation Hope" - Follows the teenage mutants discovered after M-Day
"X-Men" - Follows the Security Recon Team, which was promised to Psylocke to protect Utopia, but Storm seems to have taken it as her own global adventure squad, so not much securing goes on
"X-Club" - 5 issue limited series following the X-Club, who are usually counted as X-Men members, except Dr. Roa.

Wolverine's Comics:
"Wolverine and the X-Men" - Faculty and Students, but mainly Wolverine, Kitty, Rachel, Iceman and Beast as the featured faculty
"X-Men: Legacy" - Mainly features Rogue, Rachel, Gambit, Frenzy, but any faculty and student
"Astonishing X-Men" - Wolverine's adventure squad, which also includes Warbird

X-Force is Wolverine's secret squad, but he told Kitty and Beast about it, and Magneto found out about it on Cyclops' side, but keeps it secret. Psylocke is secretly on it, but Cyclops is unaware.

X-Factor is independant, but alligned with Wolverine's side.

uncanny-xmen-family-tree.jpg
wolverine-school-family-tree.jpg

oh yeah, bringing this back to the subject, I always wonder what happened to this? I would have gotten this LSB for sure since I really like the new costume with the 3 lines on the shoulder.

2h4lwmv.jpg

Back