Watchmen costumes by Rubies (uh... yuck)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Is it just me or do all of those outfits look majorly photoshopped.

Scary how crappy those are.

not just you. i thought the same exact thing, and i still do. if those are costumes, the manufacturer should jump of the highest building he could find.

I want to know how crap like this gets approved and some amazing figure sculpts don't. The Star Wars costumes all look like crap, yet LFL rejected Andy's amazing Bespin Luke sculpt. So :dunno Its a crazy world we live in.

Facepaint is known to have seven to nine of the various chemicals that commonly cause allergic reactions ranging from hives to severe hospitalizational types. So for a good number of people it is very hard. For an even smaller number its lifethreatening. :D

Guess I got lucky since that face painting course :lol never had any problems but they were the more expensive types such as Snazaroo

Silk Spectre ain't so bad, but the the rest? GOOD LORD IN HEAVEN!!! :monkey4 :yuck

costumes-niteowl-ror.jpg

costumes-ozy-com.jpg

I love how the models are all fat. Props to Rudies for recognizing their demographic!

WOW - there amazing...amazingly awful!! :monkey4

Rubies............

FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.........

*sigh*

Bri:rotfl

I've never understood full face masks for characters with human faces. How hard is it to paint your face blue?!

I went to a party last Halloween as Tobias Funke from Arrested Development, and my head was painted blue. It was terribly uncomfortable, and I was worried about touching anything and leaving horrible blue stains anywhere. I even shaved the top of my head (not that you could tell) to be bald on top, and then shaved off all of my hair the next day. The blue paint was worse than shaving my head.

Never realised some people had such bad reactions to it. Face Painting at things like summer fete's are quite common here. I assume it is in American towns as well.

Perhaps it is due to the quality, we were always told to test a little on their arm first and if there was no sort of reaction it was ok to do the whole face.

Back