Watchmen 1/6 Customs

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nyc1962

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Anyone know of a source or customizer that makes customs from last year's Watchmen movie? I have the two HT figures (SS and Comedian)and would llike to add more 1/6 characters since HT looks like they won't finish off the line. The DCD large size figures are not that good and the only display I have of all six main characters is a set of the DCD busts I picked up cheap ($130 on Ebay). I am most interested in Nite Owl and Rorschach. Any help would be appreciated.

I think you could easily bash a Rorschach with the DCD figure, you could just switch the bodies, you'll need some modifications to the clothing tho' .

I put the DC Direct Rorshach clothes on a Twisting Toyz body and they fit fine. About the height of a BBI G1 body and I didn't have to alter the clothes at all. The shoes are a little big but I can live with them for now.

Only problem is Rorschach is a smurf. He should be on the HT Slim body at least. And trust me, the DCD clothes are WAY too big. Like a 5 year old trying on his daddy's suit big.

Back