Warcraft

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More teaser screengrabs:

wcfilm6_zpshgumoi0t.jpg

wcfilm7_zpsf6odjl37.jpg

wcfilm8_zpsghwyw9yy.jpg

wcfilm9_zpsxqfchvku.jpg

I also would love to see this do well so we can get Thrall, Arthas and Illidan and that whole era.

Yup, Warcraft III era is really the modern age sort of speak, just that storyline can span a trilogy easily. The original Warcraft heroes feel like elite dead legends, would make a better prequel imo, but I guess they want the movie audience to see the portal and orc origin first.

---

The original Warcraft heroes feel like elite dead legends, would make a better prequel.
I guess they want the movie audience to see the portal and orc origin first.
At this point, half the movie audience are WoW players. :lol
Blizzard & Co just want to start from scratch with film franchise because it's the safest way.

first Star Wars, now this.
WarCraft poster released first! :pfft:

The trailer has me excited, haven't played any of the games after the second one but I hope this movie delivers.

4c1DvEh.gif

Ok, I want a figure of that big MOFO with the braided hair :yess:

It kind of reminds me of the last Planet of the Apes with the humans vs apes and apes vs apes theme...but with more cgi :lol

Ok...this movie might force me to come back to Azeroth. lol.
Told myself will never play again cause I lack the discipline to only play casual when I played WoW.
Just like the Southpark episode...I had no Life whenever I was playing WoW.

But that trailer is epic...and I have a feeling I'll give in once I see the movie.

Pretty underwhelmin' trailer, to be honest. Poorly cut and spoilerish. The one that got leaked was MUCH better.
Regardless, it looks epic and cool. BUT probably too straight forward for the fans of RTS series and books.
And I hope the music they're using is a marketing placeholder, it sounds pretty bad and unfitting.

Spoiler Spoiler:

A shoot of landscape just amazing, Orc CGI quite acceptable eventhough some shoot quite sloppy compared rest. Real life human still need polished more, a lighting correction and color will help alot

Best part, they nailed everything from Warcraft lore. A props, world design, weapons and armor design. No doubt its Warcraft, something that people easily can distinguish from other fantasy setting

Pretty underwhelmin' trailer, to be honest. Poorly cut and spoilerish. The one that got leaked was MUCH better.
Regardless, it looks epic and cool. BUT probably too straight forward for the fans of RTS series and books.
And I hope the music they're using is a marketing placeholder, it sounds pretty bad and unfitting.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

I was just thinking that if Warcraft and Assassins' Creed do REALLY well, then we could start seeing Hollywood stray towards video game movies as a "replacement/substitute" for the over-saturation of superhero flicks.

I don't have high hopes for the WRITING/ACTING in Warcraft, but it has the potential to be an extremely entertaining film. Assassins' Creed has a dynamic cast, thus far looks true-to-the-series without looking silly and a great lead with Michael Fassbender, so it'll be interesting to see if the story and acting line up to make it a surprisingly good film. The unique thing was that UbiSoft retained a lot of creative control on the AC film rights...and I believe Blizzard has too with Warcraft.

Spoiler Spoiler:
I am well aware. :lol
Just a speculation on my part of course, but it sounded like him.

Spoiler Spoiler:
Nah, here's Gul'dan:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Medivh, Gul'dan and Blackhand designs confirmed.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Don't like Medivh at all, they went way too far from description of his appearance in the book.
But Warlock and Warchief are ****ing amazing!

Back