War Machine 1:1 Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL!
Thing and Diablo are hanging out in storage right now :1-1:

Was wondering why I hadn't seen your Diablo anywhere in your collection. Will it be making another appearance in your second collection room, or has it seen it last bit of daylight in your collection?

Was wondering why I hadn't seen your Diablo anywhere in your collection. Will it be making another appearance in your second collection room, or has it seen it last bit of daylight in your collection?

It depends how much more ARH I add this next year.
I would think Diablo has a place near the ARH products.
I sold a few BD as of late but they are too little to help clear up room for the bigger 1/4-1/2

The room is done except for the hard wood floors, then the tough task of getting it set up for display and buying the proper displays. I am thinking for now I just put all the 1:2 in there and free up some space in the other room(S).

Iron, Ive gotten to a point now that I have to rotate them or stop buying.

It depends how much more ARH I add this next year.
I would think Diablo has a place near the ARH products.
I sold a few BD as of late but they are too little to help clear up room for the bigger 1/4-1/2

The room is done except for the hard wood floors, then the tough task of getting it set up for display and buying the proper displays. I am thinking for now I just put all the 1:2 in there and free up some space in the other room(S).

Iron, Ive gotten to a point now that I have to rotate them or stop buying.

That's like a bad word to me...:nono

So, BD items are the first to go in your collection. What did you kick to the curb if you don't mind me asking?

That's like a bad word to me...:nono

So, BD items are the first to go in your collection. What did you kick to the curb if you don't mind me asking?

I already sold FB Hulk, FB Thor, FB Juggy. They sold for good pricing, actually made up some money on those.
I will put up the rest of the FB next year along with some HT that I have double of. The 1/4 Hulk I have double of will also go to the highest bidder
The Superman 1/2 will be going as well. Moore products are next

I already sold FB Hulk, FB Thor, FB Juggy. They sold for good pricing, actually made up some money on those.
I will put up the rest of the FB next year along with some HT that I have double of. The 1/4 Hulk I have double of will also go to the highest bidder
The Superman 1/2 will be going as well. Moore products are next

Hey im looking for a Doom PF & Cammy PF ex. So pm me when u want to sell em. They will go to a good home :):pray::1-1:

Dear aMaZeInG,

Your pre-order of the War Machine Life Size Bust (400039) will be arriving into our US warehouse in approximately 21 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please verify that your shipping address and payment information are correct on your order by Sunday, December 18, 2011 through your online account. You can sign in to your account here:

FYI Delivery to the UK is $75 thankfully no berserker Predator madness!

Dear aMaZeInG,

Your pre-order of the War Machine Life Size Bust (400039) will be arriving into our US warehouse in approximately 21 days at which time we will charge your card for the item. Please verify that your shipping address and payment information are correct on your order by Sunday, December 18, 2011 through your online account. You can sign in to your account here:

FYI Delivery to the UK is $75 thankfully no berserker Predator madness!

Whoa nice, what's the shipping weight aMaZeInG?

What are the odds this arrives before Christmas? I'd love to have this under the tree.

I had to cancel this one because of an upcoming move, but I might pick it up later. My only concern is how it will diplay with the other Marvel 1:1 busts. From what I can tell from the con pics is that it looks short and wouldn't fit in well, which is why they had it displayed on a high pedestal. If I'm wrong, then I'll definately buy it in a few months.

Man this would be the best Christmas gift ever!!! I will have to live vicariously through averone (hope you don't mind i do this often)

Odds are very good!
I guess it depends where you live since they will ship them out after you get charged

I live in NC so it could be tight or a day or two after Christmas.

Fingers crossed it makes it! :pray:

SS just confirmed with me, shipping is a firm $97.00 for me and I live only two states away! :slap

On these bigger boxes its worth living outside of US! You guys are getting better shipping rates. Sometimes I :pfft: you!!

SS just confirmed with me, shipping is a firm $97.00 for me and I live only two states away! :slap

On these bigger boxes its worth living outside of US! You guys are getting better shipping rates. Sometimes I :pfft: you!!

If I had bought this it would be only $25 to ship :D Well at least u don't have to pay tax :eek:

If I had bought this it would be only $25 to ship :D Well at least u don't have to pay tax :eek:

Your right about that, at least not this year for us in the US!
I am sure the gov. will tax me later at some point!! The US gov is becoming desperate for funds. :mad:

Vs
I hate to say it but they are driving all the small business to do business outside of US! I learned my listen this year with ARH, now we will work to get a wearhouse in China to store produce and distribute all our products since we are now hit with multiple taxes, custom fees etc.!!
:dunno Seriously sucks big time to but can we do!

Your right about that, at least not this year for us in the US!
I am sure the gov. will tax me later at some point!! The US gov is becoming desperate for funds. :mad:

Vs
I hate to say it but they are driving all the small business to do business outside of US! I learned my listen this year with ARH, now we will work to get a wearhouse in China to store produce and distribute all our products since we are now hit with multiple taxes, custom fees etc.!!
:dunno Seriously sucks big time to but can we do!

What kind of produce are you buying from China that you can't get here? :D

Yah... labor force in China is so much cheaper. Then again taxes and more taxes :eek:

Back