VTS: Weapon Adviser 1/6 Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Still waiting on mine. Bummer. Looking forward to adding Morgan Freeman to my collection (one of my favorite actors). Don't care who he's supposed to be, just want MF.

Thanks for the link and photos! I don't like the look of that brown overcoat at all. Glad I wasn't planning on using it. I think some good futzing with the blue jacket will make this look good. Great looking figure for the price!

Mine arrived today. Forgot I even ordered it... I'll post pictures later in the week.

20150601_140800.jpg

The clothing needs to be futzed quite a bit, but he looks good with the gang.

VDVViaa.jpg

Also, shouldn't this thread technically be in the DC section?

Last edited:
understatement of the year. I had to iron mine with how wrinkled the pants and coat were. Jacket still doesn't look right to my liking yet. Plus his neck looks too long without the coat on.
Yeah, I hear you. Mine arrived with one side of the shirt collar all wrinkled and bunched, not sure how to get that out.

He looks good, Kuat! Congrats.

I've been tempted on picking him up. Would you say that in person he fits in fine with the other Hot Toys TDK figures, quality-wise?

I couldn't agree more. This figure is excellent, especially with its price point. I would agree with the jacket as well. I wouldn't mind him not wearing it, but his neck looks too long without the coat. I was thinking some small pieces of cotton might work to puff out the slack in the coat, just don't know if it would look awkward or not.

I noticed a problem with the right leg on mine a little while ago.

Was going to try sitting him in a chair and the right leg would hardly move. It takes force to get it to move then makes a clicking sound.

Not a big problem as I'll leave him standing, but I suppose any cheap clone truetype would work. Skin colour won't be an issue because he's fully covered.
Yeah, I had the same issue. The right ball cracked off in the socket on mine, my seller (Ekia Hobbies) is replacing body. I might just pick up a parted out body just to have an extra around though. Only other issue was the collar on his shirt was awfully wrinkled; I just picked up a parted out shirt for cheap tho. I'd have to say though that for the price, wow, the headsculpt and paint come close to rival big cos like Hot Toys. Really good value for $ in this guy.

I wonder what's up with that.

I have three VTS 'Revengers' and a DAM Ryder Watson, and they were all fine.

One side of the collar on mine was creased up behind the bowtie, but I managed to straighten it out using water.

Head sculpt is definitely up there with the big boys!
How did you straighten the collar w/o water or ironing? Thanks.

Back