VTS: Weapon Adviser 1/6 Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I like this look for Fox more than the CEO figure. The Dr. Huxtable look fits better IMO. I will get this guy. $137 shipped is not bad.
:lol I'm tempted too, but in the back of my mind I'm thinking, same thing's gonna happen like with our ZCWO Gordons... :lol

I have the CEO and the hs is better on that but this has everything else you'd want on the CEO

I'll probably pick this up. This thread is probably going to get locked too

Could someone ask them to work a bit on a lower part of his sculpt an nose size/proportions, which was close to perfect in ACE release? If they would improve that it would be hard to beat the likeness.

How do you like him? I have him arriving today but I'm on the fence about keeping him.

I like it a lot, it's a keeper until HT decides to make their own Fox. I can't wait to pose him next to the Bat Armory figures.

:lol I'm tempted too, but in the back of my mind I'm thinking, same thing's gonna happen like with our ZCWO Gordons... :lol

Believe me, I thought of that. But I'm passing on the Gordon/Robin/Signal set and keeping my Gordon bash. and unless a HT Fox blows my mind, I will keep this one too and pass on the HT.

It looks like his Begins outfit when we first meet him when he meets Bruce. The coat could possibly be TDKR? Or is that what he wears when he sees Bruce at the mansion after the Scarecrow attack? I wonder which sculpt is better, this or the ACE toys one...

How do you guys muster up the enthusiasm for these side characters?

I could see if this was Red from Shawshank Redemption, but the old guy that gave Batman his weapons in doll form?

I could see if this was Red from Shawshank Redemption, but the old guy that gave Batman his weapons in doll form?

Where's my Dr. Silberman is what I wanna know. These fledgling companies should be all over that.

Where's my Dr. Silberman is what I wanna know. These fledgling companies should be all over that.

As far as I'm concerned, there's a holy trinity of 1/6 Terminator characters that need to be produced before it's all over

Clearly people want characters like this and Alfred or companies wouldn't bother. I think Morgan Freeman is cool enough on his own and the fact that he played Lucius and brought some popularity to that character is sort of cool. I think characters like this are a nice way to round out a collection if you're a fan of the Nolan trilogy. I'd prefer an official version but it's nice to see it being made anyways.

Mondern day Morgan Freeman and Michael Caine, now those are two guys that put the action in Action figure. :lol

Mondern day Morgan Freeman and Michael Caine, now those are two guys that put the action in Action figure. :lol
Thing is though these figures are for display purposes not action figures that kids (or I guess adults) really play with. They look cool as part of a display.

Thing is though these figures are for display purposes not action figures that kids (or I guess adults) really play with. They look cool as part of a display.

The nature of this hobby is informed by things we liked as kids. Mego, GI Joe, Superheroes, action movies, etc.

Batman, Joker, Two-Face, Catwoman etc. exist for display purposes and I doubt anyone is "playing" with them. What does a Morgan Freeman or Michael Caine doll add to a display? Would people buy or be interested in a Premium Format Aflred or Lucius Fox statue? I have my doubts that people actually keep these niche characters in their collections for long, this seems like a fad.

Back