VTS: Weapon Adviser 1/6 Scale figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got my Fox in finally and agree on everything y'all have said. Sculpt is amazing, accessories are amazing, clothes need a little help/futzing. Ditched the suit jacket and I also really like the boots but swapped them out for some more in-character shoes.

All in all, this guy really ties the room together and I'm stoked to complete my Nolanverse...

fox_1.jpg

fox_2.jpg

fox_3.jpg

fox_4.jpg

fox_5.jpg

Mine just arrived.

I like the presentation of the figure and parts in the foam, inside the shoebox type packaging.

Ahhh... the new figure smell. That is always a big plus. :lecture

Sculpt is very well done. Paint apps very good.

Outfit is also well done. My only compliant is with the blue/gray jacket, which is too tight fitting and allows the snap to show. Perhaps some futzing will help.

I'm not sure yet if I will display him wearing the coat and scarf. Both are well done.

Accessories are fantastically detailed. The computer briefcase, eyeglasses, metal clipboard with paper sheets and that amazing little pen...

The little zip-lock baggie containing the newspaper, laptop screens, and blueprint of the tumbler are fantastic. There's even a cool map of Gotham.

I was a little hesitant about picking up this figure. I wasn't sure if it would be up to par with the Hot Toys figures that I would be displaying him with. But after seeing him in hand, I'm glad I did. He fits perfectly with Alfred and the armory.

If you are on the fence, I highly recommend you pick him up. Price is very good, especially in today's $200+ entry level of higher-end 1/6th figures.

Fox and Friends.JPG

Last edited:
Back