VTS Toys - The Revenger Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cotswold Collectibles has it for $120, waitlist anyway but last I heard the list was very short and the chances of getting one was good. Mine is currently on the way from them, looking forward to getting it

P2220681_zps1419f0ec.jpg

P2220676_zpsba6d55d5.jpg
[/QUOTE]

Excellent modding and weathering!

Finally caved, ordered this:panic:

I need a punisher in the collection bad, his in my top 5 favorites from marvel, looking forward to it:)

I just don't think it looks enough like Ray Stevenson from the movie, maybe what Ray looked like when he was 25-30 years old. Ray was 42-43 when he did Punisher Warzone. The art figures has the more accurate head but I already have that figure so no point displaying two completely identical figures. I feel Amnur's sculpt is a pretty spot on interpretation of the worn out look he had in the film.

The Art Figures sculpt would be fairly accurate if Bill Murray played Punisher in Warzone. Unfortunately, he didn't :(

man this figure is looking dope, i have the one from Art figure, the hs is better but the body and gear on this one is much better

I'd be interested to see a height comparison of this figure standing next to some others to get an idea of how well he scales in, can be any other figure, I'm not picky:wink1:

man this figure is looking dope, i have the one from Art figure, the hs is better but the body and gear on this one is much better

IMO Art Figures have better base bodies than VTS/DAM. AF bodies are better-proportioned and has a better form comparable to HT True Types, while VTS/DAM bodies have weird form (particularly the shoulders) and have questionable proportions (wide hips and torso + very thin arms).

The gear load-out on Revenger is indeed superb and more movie-accurate, save for the skull print on the vest.

My art figure punisher didnt even hv the skull logo, it was so faded i had to repaint it myself. My complain with that one is he is way too skinny without the vest, the arms looks like twigs imho haha

My art figure punisher didnt even hv the skull logo, it was so faded i had to repaint it myself. My complain with that one is he is way too skinny without the vest, the arms looks like twigs imho haha

I see. I never had AF Punisher, perhaps they used an older version of their body? I had their Soldiers of Fortune/Expendables and their bodies seem okay. The Revenger also looks very frail with the stock body, hence a lot on here planning or have already done a body swap :)

I'd be interested to see a height comparison of this figure standing next to some others to get an idea of how well he scales in, can be any other figure, I'm not picky:wink1:

Bumping this, really interested to see how he stacks with other marvel figures, wolverine, thor, captain america or whatever. Thanks in advance:)

Bumping this, really interested to see how he stacks with other marvel figures, wolverine, thor, captain america or whatever. Thanks in advance:)

I recall seeing a pic posted on onesixthrepublic's Facebook page where he was on someone's Marvel shelf and he looked
great! Getting this guy tomorrow and I can't wait!

Thanks very much, looks great in that photo, hard to tell with that angle but is the Punisher taller that captain america?

Back