VTS Toys - The Revenger Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks great there! I'm going to pick this up soon, just kinda been on a buying spree so it delayed it.

Be careful how long you hold out, I have a feeling this piece will slip away unnoticed like the saves version, I always regretted missing out on that figure.

Be careful how long you hold out, I have a feeling this piece will slip away unnoticed like the saves version, I always regretted missing out on that figure.

Yeah I got that fear too, and I hate I missed it as well. But personally, I find it to be a blessing considering how I like this version more.

Yeah I got that fear too, and I hate I missed it as well. But personally, I find it to be a blessing considering how I like this version more.

I was trying to talk myself into not buying this cause like you I have been stocking up on figures on regular basis, not going overboard but my savings account hasn't been getting much love lately:lol

I couldn't resist anymore, my collection needs a Punisher and out of all the Punisher films I want it to be from Warzone:)

I was trying to talk myself into not buying this cause like you I have been stocking up on figures on regular basis, not going overboard but my savings account hasn't been getting much love lately:lol

I couldn't resist anymore, my collection needs a Punisher and out of all the Punisher films I want it to be from Warzone:)

I liked Warzone a lot more than I thought I would. I was literally shocked how far they took the gore :lol

I liked Warzone a lot more than I thought I would. I was literally shocked how far they took the gore :lol

Its my favorite Punisher flick, the other two are alright too, Thomas Janes punisher wasn't bad, Lundreds version is cool but badly dated. Warzone is as close as we will likely ever get to a true comic style version, thats the main reason a good punisher flick will not be made big budget now-a-days, they can't show that much gore and cash in with the kiddies at the box office, all marvel stuff seems to be doomed to being PG13:(

Its my favorite Punisher flick, the other two are alright too, Thomas Janes punisher wasn't bad, Lundreds version is cool but badly dated. Warzone is as close as we will likely ever get to a true comic style version, thats the main reason a good punisher flick will not be made big budget now-a-days, they can't show that much gore and cash in with the kiddies at the box office, all marvel stuff seems to be doomed to being PG13:(

Being that violent is exactly why it's one of the better comic book films as of late. I'd die happy if Wolverine ever got R-rated treatment.

Being that violent is exactly why it's one of the better comic book films as of late. I'd die happy if Wolverine ever got R-rated treatment.

Hell yeah, Would be awesome to see him rage out like in the comics, just see arms and heads flying off everywhere:horror:lol

Punisher at his core is a very dark and serious story, very gritty and hardcore, it really can't be portraited well any other way and PG13 just can't cut it.

Oh my! I really want this piece and I so agree that he is in budget price...WORTH IT!

Ordered this guy off MD today. Looking forward to a new Punisher on the shelf :rock

Congrats buddy:hi5: That's where I ordered mine too.

The Punisher is slightly taller, only a few millimetres.

I love the figure even on the stock DAM body. To me, when I look at all the little details he's as good as a Hot Toys but at a budget price.

Good to know he is taller, Ray stevenson is a big dude.

This. This is the reason Marvel needs to keep titles like this under the Marvel Knights label, and keep doing them R rated!

This figure looks really good and I want to pick him up but I've been accumulating pieces for a custom...

Just received mine yesterday! This bad boy is worth it! I had a feeling this sucker would sell out before I got around to
scooping one up. Echo Base had no waiting list. Very similar to the Ryder Watson Glint figure put out by DamToy recently.

This. This is the reason Marvel needs to keep titles like this under the Marvel Knights label, and keep doing them R rated!

This figure looks really good and I want to pick him up but I've been accumulating pieces for a custom...

I agree with that for sure, They don't all have to be r rated, avengers and spiderman type stuff can remain as it is,but for punisher, wolverine and deadpool rated r is the only way to go!

Thanks Pete. I know in our many conversations about this guy that eventually he would end up in the collection :lol

I know, I tried to talk myself out of it to no avail, which is a good thing, I'm really excited to get this piece:yess: I just wish hot toys would stop avoiding Punisher, they made something from almost every marvel film and Punisher is a big fan favorite, I just don't understand that:cuckoo:

I agree with that for sure, They don't all have to be r rated, avengers and spiderman type stuff can remain as it is,but for punisher, wolverine and deadpool rated r is the only way to go!

I know, I tried to talk myself out of it to no avail, which is a good thing, I'm really excited to get this piece:yess: I just wish hot toys would stop avoiding Punisher, they made something from almost every marvel film and Punisher is a big fan favorite, I just don't understand that:cuckoo:

HT has too much on their plate. This figure is going to be just fine though and I'm looking forward to getting it on Saturday :)

HT has too much on their plate. This figure is going to be just fine though and I'm looking forward to getting it on Saturday :)

Punisher arrived unexpectedly as is his MO:panic:

revenger001_zps4ae28fb9.jpg

revenger002_zpsa1e55423.jpg

revenger003_zpsa70c6533.jpg

No time to set him all up ATM, Overall quick first impression is this figure kicks major BUTT:clap

Can someone please tell me where I can get this figure . I live in the states . Vantage collectibles and BBTS both have none in stock .

Back