VTS Toys - The Revenger Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Punisher arrived unexpectedly as is his MO:panic:

revenger001_zps4ae28fb9.jpg

revenger002_zpsa1e55423.jpg

revenger003_zpsa70c6533.jpg

No time to set him all up ATM, Overall quick first impression is this figure kicks major BUTT:clap
That looks freakin great man. Can't wait till I get mine tomorrow :panic: Congrats buddy.
Can someone please tell me where I can get this figure . I live in the states . Vantage collectibles and BBTS both have none in stock .
Monkey Depot, Toy Anxiety, EchoBase Toys, UrbanSamurai Hobby Toys. I have ordered from all of these places in the past with great success :)

https://www.monkeydepot.com/SearchResults.asp?Search=revenger&Search.x=0&Search.y=0

https://www.toyanxiety.com/search.aspx?find=revenger

https://echobasetoys.com/More_12_inch_Stuff-Pages/VirtualToys/VirtualToys.html

https://www.urbansamuraihobbies.com/search.php?search_query=revenger&x=0&y=0

The figure is awesome, with the exception of the revolver. Not only did the microscopic break pin disappear immediately, nowhere to be found, but upon trying to remove the cylinder it snapped the little pin that holds it on because it was literally stuck as if it had been glued or something. I had to buy a whole new revolver from ebay, not very happy about that. Other than that issue, the figure is great.

Wow, great pics Pete. Very nice detail on the hs and weapons. Can't wait till tomorrow :clap

Thanks buddy, I think you will enjoy this figure, it comes across to me as a cool and fun figure to set-up, nice set overall even if the body is less then ideal, if it were a bit taller and bulkier it would be great, as it stands though it gets the job done, no loose joints or quality control issues. Gear is nice, outfit is of good quality and the weapons are too, the rifle is the centerpiece, parts fit onto it good, nothing falls off and they stay put. Only grip is the holster that attaches to the vest, the holster itself doesn't stay on the rig that holds it to the vest, you can glue it or blutack it which is what I did.

Great stuff Skull. I keep putting it off and putting it off, but I might pull the trigger on it this week. Any retailers got it cheap? I see it around $150 on eBay.

Great stuff Skull. I keep putting it off and putting it off, but I might pull the trigger on it this week. Any retailers got it cheap? I see it around $150 on eBay.

Thanks Plissken:)

Its a cool figure overall, a body swap will make it really shine but then your spending as much as an average hot toys figure. As far as price goes 150 is what I paid at monkey depot so that's the going rate, you may be able to save 10 bucks if you hunt around.

Great review Skull.

I had to pause at the beginning from laughing too much at the If You Guilty line :rotfl

:lol I know, it really comes across as engrish:lol

Glad you like it, looking forward to seeing yours with the upgraded body, its sure to look bad to the bone:)

:lol I know, it really comes across as engrish:lol

Glad you like it, looking forward to seeing yours with the upgraded body, its sure to look bad to the bone:)

Already broke him down off the stock body last night and I'm just waiting for the muscle body to arrive. One thing I noticed going through the box was that I'm missing one of the small side rails for the assault rifle. Not a big deal, but it would have been nice to get all the parts :lol

Already broke him down off the stock body last night and I'm just waiting for the muscle body to arrive. One thing I noticed going through the box was that I'm missing one of the small side rails for the assault rifle. Not a big deal, but it would have been nice to get all the parts :lol

Make sure to check the good, those are small parts and mine was stuffed in between the foam, I didn't use them myself. Whats the ETA on that body?

Went with Monkey Depot. I chose Priority so I should definitely get it this week. This has been on my back burner for awhile and was one of a half dozen things I planned on getting eventually. With my 3 Wolverines, I got a nice little Marvel collection now.

Back