VTS Toys - The Revenger Sixth Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't know about the staining, but then, mine is still boxed. I have opened him out to have a look, I just haven't displayed him yet.

It should be fine as long as the head is not touching the black shirt/vest area. Mine was posed in a "looking down the rifle sights" pose thus the staining. But he is fine now, luckily.

wow those figures both dredd and punisher are posed very similar to mine. I also have both those stand from ebay as well except i used that punisher stand for my art figures 04 punisher figure.

Where'd you get that punisher stand? Ebay? That's the only stand I can find for Punisher, is it worth the $25?

Lol, yeah the Revenger face has more of a mean mug. I'll most likely un-box him today, hope he doesn't have a problem on my shelf and fall without a stand.

It was on eBay. It's nice, but I wouldn't lose sleep over not being able to get it.

By any chance...Has anyone figured out how to do the tiny punisher logos on the Monster Magnum?...I know it would be a bit hard to do that small, but I was just curious...Thanks...

Def takes it to the next level. Nothing wrong with the stock hs, but this figure really needed some upgrades out of the box. Now you have a kick ass War Zone version right there with the bigger body and decent sculpt.

Has everyone seen that virtual toys is doing a new, ultimate war zone figure?...basically the same figure but has the added back mounted H & K sub guns...

Back