Vinyl Collections

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Third Man Records has a bunch. Mostly recordings of the White Stripes and Jack Black. I had to get this since it's Pearl Jam. PJ does have a few of their own vault releases, too.

:rock

Vault29-webmockup-1000.jpg

WOW BEAUTIFUL!

Far too tempted by the latest Bowie boxset despite the fact that I already own the majority of the LPs as UK first pressings.

It might be worth it for a second chance at the Live At Nassau Album, missed out on the super limited Station To Station Deluxe boxset a few years ago and I this'll be a cheaper way to pick it up

I want the Monster Squad album Ween! I am meeting some of the cast of the Monster Squad at the Chicago Wizard World in August and having them sign a past Monster Squad lp that Mondo released earlier this year. It was just a 7".

I want the Monster Squad album Ween! I am meeting some of the cast of the Monster Squad at the Chicago Wizard World in August and having them sign a past Monster Squad lp that Mondo released earlier this year. It was just a 7".

Good luck getting it!

What?!?! You didn't tell me this!!! [emoji43]

Back