Vinyl Collections

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I partied like it was 1969-1971 instead. Got the deluxe editions of the first three Sabbath albums this weekend.

Also, James Brown - Revolution of the Mind (Live at the Apollo Vol.3), These Are the J.B.'s., and A Love Supreme by Coltrane.

I partied like it was 1969-1971 instead. Got the deluxe editions of the first three Sabbath albums this weekend.

Also, James Brown - Revolution of the Mind (Live at the Apollo Vol.3), These Are the J.B.'s., and A Love Supreme by Coltrane.

Very nice! I need to get some re-released Sabbath. Anything I have is vintage and beat to **** but still awesome to listen to.

That would be cool. I'm running out of room myself. Hopefully I can put it all to relative rest this weekend. I've been binging for about a year. I've done good work, but the time has come to focus on other things.

13413157_10107710900560340_8922586278363925207_n.jpg

Finally got a BB-8 vinyl exclusive from Disney! I was waiting for them to put it on the site as I did not want ebay prices!

For someone who's looking to buy his first record player soon (i hope), are there any accessories i should get for it?

Back