Vinyl Collections

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Goddamnit. I even got a big raise today. Doesn't make Friday any less payday.

That's ok though. Sunday I went to pic up a record they ordered for me. They had Live After Death for 50% off. That put the price within the range of my points so I got 50% off the sale price. All told, I got both records for less than the full price of Maiden. I was pretty psyched. And, look. It fits.

attachment.php

Pics or a call BS :lecture:

Give me a minute. She shreds too. Berkeley grad. She has a solo on the last Six Feet Under album.

So it appears she's modest. You can't see her butt. I found this, though. If I wasn't lying about this much, you have reason enough to believe that I wasn't lying about the rest.

attachment.php

Last edited:
Goddamnit. I even got a big raise today. Doesn't make Friday any less payday.

That's ok though. Sunday I went to pic up a record they ordered for me. They had Live After Death for 50% off. That put the price within the range of my points so I got 50% off the sale price. All told, I got both records for less than the full price of Maiden. I was pretty psyched. And, look. It fits.

attachment.php

I still need that one.

Going trough the vinyl collection to find some Beatles albums. There are 5 bags more to go so this might take awhile.

25736366684_e068c70e4c_c.jpg

26275012501_7fe9e665c1_c.jpg

26274998961_0719b3614a_c.jpg

25738469203_09cbbcce9d_c.jpg

Interesting stuff. What part of the world did your dad live in through this era?

Looks like some of these date back to musicians in the 30's. There are lots that I do love, while naturally quite a number I've never even heard of. I know my dad has a Nightmare on Elm Street vinyl with a giant portrait of Freddy Krueger somewhere. This will be fun to go trough. :lol

I personally hate RSD and purposely don't shop for records on that day. I'm glad others find enjoyment in it though.

People just go to get stuff to resell on eBay. There's a few things I would like, but not for what they'll be going for.

I thought RSD was a cool idea when I first got into buying vinyl, but then I realized it's all about very limited releases and flippers. I'd rather have all bands' albums available again. I hate that the 90s early 00s vinyl is too expensive on eBay. :(

I personally hate RSD and purposely don't shop for records on that day. I'm glad others find enjoyment in it though.

Even when I was new to the hobby, I saw RSD for the shadiness that it is. But when I read up on how it affects a lot of the actual stores, I ditched it altogether.

I don't really understand the concept of RSD, other than that cool things get released and I try to get them. I'm usually broke when it happens so I miss out anyway. This year should be better.

Last week...

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Looks like most were from the 70's. I was just curious where he experienced the decade.

You're right, most of them are from the 70's. :lol

In any case, I was thinking about getting a record player for the living room. I'm an audiophile and I have a good stereo system but I've never had any record players. Can anybody recommend me any?

Back