Vintage Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is awesome. Some of those, like the Gong Show, I didn't even know they made trading cards for. Love the Kojak and Pumpkinhead packs. Where do you get most of your packs from? Toy shows?

That is awesome. Some of those, like the Gong Show, I didn't even know they made trading cards for. Love the Kojak and Pumpkinhead packs. Where do you get most of your packs from? Toy shows?

Kojak is actually an international release and the wrapper is paper, almost like a French fry wrapper. There are a few more releases like that which are on my radar.

I've gotten packs from all over: toy shows, antique shops, flea markets, sports card shops. The bulk of them actually came from Ebay. You can pick up most individual packs pretty cheap, $1-$5 but the shipping is like $3-$5 so it helps to find a seller that has a large inventory of different packs to choose from. You'll also find pack lots as well which are good when you're starting out. I'm stubborn because I only collect individual packs so lots don't work well for me anymore.

My latest additions to my Black Hole collection (thanks to eBay and Punkg42):

6y8y4e8e.jpg

*Pardon the quality, I was in a rush to get to work*

3 more to go for the complete US 3.75" set.

Nice haul, MadCow! I didn't even know they had 12" figures!

I used to have the small robot and the two guys in white, and maybe a couple of the red soldiers. Do you have pictures of the rest of your collection?

Nice! I would like to get a complete set of those and Battlestar Galactica. I've been finding it difficult to find them on good quality cards.

Picked this up while vacationing in Colorado last week.

Alientradingcards.jpg
Alientradingcards1.jpg

Nice haul, MadCow! I didn't even know they had 12" figures!

I used to have the small robot and the two guys in white, and maybe a couple of the red soldiers. Do you have pictures of the rest of your collection?

Yeah, the 12" figures are actually really nicely done. The likenesses were good for the time. Reinhardt was my favorite character so I had to have it. Sadly, I don't have collection pics. There's no place to display anything in my house so as soon as I get it, it gets boxed with everything else. :(

Nice! I would like to get a complete set of those and Battlestar Galactica. I've been finding it difficult to find them on good quality cards.

Picked this up while vacationing in Colorado last week.

View attachment 108445

WOW! That's a really nice box. I love that header artwork...

Hey guys here is my Bucky O'Hare collection update.

So lets CROAK US SOME TOADS!

31ahkEf.jpg

Just got her a little while ago. The only way to get a pilot Jenny figure is as a prototype. Due to a spelling error in the title I was able to win her as the only bidder. Finally my quest for a complete crew of the Righteous Indignation has come to a rest.

IkWwZL0.jpg

hA4ow8q.jpg

01H8fmi.jpg

napy5p9.jpg

F36vjl0.jpg

KC5p3Sb.jpg

Second shelf:

77xofjM.jpg

lqZZVrE.jpg

t644pA8.jpg

3VOtZSi.jpg

xwxQopb.jpg

pic4_zps59683d5a.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Here is my displayed Star Wars vintage collection... Some of these are from my childhood w/some repro mods while others I obtained more recently from ebay.

132_zpsf7272e7f.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

130_zps821ba34b.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

131_zps9a17d194.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

My latest additions to my Black Hole collection (thanks to eBay and Punkg42):

6y8y4e8e.jpg

*Pardon the quality, I was in a rush to get to work*

3 more to go for the complete US 3.75" set.

Awesome collection

.....Thanks guys, I put a lot of TLC into it. BTW - plasticcrapmoneywaster is sort of a nod to my father. He one time asked my why I spend so much money on 'plastic crap'? :rotfl

Here's one more shot, this one is a little cleaner w/ my good camara as opposed to my phone...

103_0964_zps3d1a758e.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Back