Vintage Collectibles Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
With that 70's 'stache I'd figure him for more of a Cocaine man :huh

BTW, as much as I dislike the SE versions... I actually did like the inclusion of Biggs before the battle.

I wonder if Biggs had a few too many before the battle of Yavin?

Porkins did.

tumblr_l6n3a7UxVB1qclzvro1_400.jpg

I wonder if Biggs had a few too many before the battle of Yavin?

Aw, hells yeah!

With that 70's 'stache I'd figure him for more of a Cocaine man :huh

BTW, as much as I dislike the SE versions... I actually did like the inclusion of Biggs before the battle.

"*SNIFF*LUKEATTHATSPEEDDOYOUTHINKWE'LLBEABLETOPULLOUTINTIME?*SNIFF*"

Porkins did.

tumblr_l6n3a7UxVB1qclzvro1_400.jpg

Mmm...K. F. C. :drool But I gotta be in the mood to feel like crap afterward.

Being a hardcore fan of the original theatrical versions I hate to admit that I also dig that added scene. It's just nice to see who the hell Luke is talking about all the time.

I mean, folks like to know who you're talking about when you refer to a person in a conversation.... I know my wife hates it when I say "Galactiboy" this and "Galactiboy" that. After awhile she just yells "who the ____ is Galactiboy!" :(

Being a hardcore fan of the original theatrical versions I hate to admit that I also dig that added scene. It's just nice to see who the hell Luke is talking about all the time.

I mean, folks like to know who you're talking about when you refer to a person in a conversation.... I know my wife hates it when I say "Galactiboy" this and "Galactiboy" that. After awhile she just yells "who the ____ is Galactiboy!" :(

I always say Jo, or Rich, or Richard. Or I'll say the guy who I sold my Thundercats to, the guy who has the little boy named Gabe, or the guy who bought my Blue Snaggletooth. And I always thoguht it was GlacticBoy. :lol

You guys coming to CVI? You have 385 days to decide. :impatient:

Not sure. "Ask me again sometime."

Yeah, I refer to a few people by their first name... but then also by screennames and both tend to confuse the wife. She does respond more to the "guy I bought the Thundercats from" or some other kind of action name :lol

As for CVI, I'd love to go... not sure if its in the cards though, but possible.

Will this suffice?

5538647309_4dc661acf2.jpg

Had you gone to CV, you would've seen this guy. :lol

Uh...cool?

:( Do you really want me to answer that? :lol

Yeah, who straps on the big boy pants? :wink1:

Yeah, I refer to a few people by their first name... but then also by screennames and both tend to confuse the wife. She does respond more to the "guy I bought the Thundercats from" or some other kind of action name :lol

As for CVI, I'd love to go... not sure if its in the cards though, but possible.

Maybe I should join the Facebooks? :panic: And Jo CVI is in your backyard!!!

I find that I refer to location quite often. "This dude from Oklahoma, from my geek site, sent me this."

Or, that girl from Antioch who is with NAM behind the 7-11.

i dont get post often my 1st on this thread so here are some of my vintage toys

blackstar

john blackstar

v1

w/o cape

DSC00168.jpg

w/cape intact

DSC000734.jpg

DSC000834.jpg

v2 laser light

w/trobbit

DSC09411.jpg

w/o trobbit

DSC00105.jpg

overlord

v1

DSC000722.jpg

he is practically complete except he has the wrong colored demon (suppose to be pink)

v2 laser light

DSC09486.jpg

klone

DSC000625-1.jpg

really love this guy hehe

DSC000562.jpg

Back