Venom: Let There Be Carnage

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
He?s the worst Eddie brock. Yea yea. Say what you want about topher grace but if he wasn?t skinny and nerdy he?d have the look and motivations down . I don?t remember Brock being some weird jittery weird guy who jumped in lobster tanks when he got the symbiote. He fully embraced the symbiote and wanted to eat people.

Topher did it better as Brock . Fight me!

The only reason I could figure out why Topher was cast was that he was like the dark reflection of Tobey, instead of going with the comic meathead Eddie Brock. Both a slim build and similar look of each other.

Tom Hardy is awesome, but the script was just garbage. If he wasn't a Venom fan, he would've threw this script in the trash and lit it on fire.

The dude could have atleast dyed his hair blond and got buff for the role. When I saw topher I was surprised he was small but he still looked like Eddie Brock and was pathetic in the movie and a slime ball like the comics .

This sums up the first movie for me:

tumblr_pj2dz0QGe51qgvqxoo4_r1_540.gifv

tumblr_pj2dz0QGe51qgvqxoo5_r1_540.gifv

I was embarrassed watching that scene.

I must say, Tom Hardy has a very awkward walk in all his movies. He kind of walks like a caveman.

All that aside, I'm looking forward to V2. I wish Venom had the white spider logo....he looks wrong without it. My guess, they're saving it for when he finally meets Spiderman, but that may never happen, so they should do it now.

I was embarrassed watching that scene.

I must say, Tom Hardy has a very awkward walk in all his movies. He kind of walks like a caveman.

All that aside, I'm looking forward to V2. I wish Venom had the white spider logo....he looks wrong without it. My guess, they're saving it for when he finally meets Spiderman, but that may never happen, so they should do it now.

There is a leak on a costume that shows he gets it. Not sure how tho

Back