Vampire Louis by Figure Masters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Apparently there was a TV series in the works at Hulu, but it's in limbo right now after the departure of Bryan Fuller as showrunner (because of course).

That would have been interesting. The guys that did Sherlock are making a Dracula tv series, so if the quality of Sherlock is anything to go by, it should be good.

Apparently there was a TV series in the works at Hulu, but it's in limbo right now after the departure of Bryan Fuller as showrunner (because of course).

Nope, its got a new showrunner now, announced last week. The show is in full swing still, i cant wait.

Well
i will be....

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Nope, its got a new showrunner now, announced last week. The show is in full swing still, i cant wait.
Awesome news. Looks like they're starting with the second book focusing on Lestat, since I guess there's no need to retell the first one.

wow, I had no idea! Great news.
The Vampire Lestat starts chronologically before Interview with the Vampire so I wouldn't be surprised if Interview becomes season 2 of a TV show.

wow, I had no idea! Great news.
The Vampire Lestat starts chronologically before Interview with the Vampire so I wouldn't be surprised if Interview becomes season 2 of a TV show.

Yup, last announced the plan is 5 seasons for the first 3 books in chronological order before any other books are considered. Hopefully the show is a hit and we get the whole 5 seasons.

The script for the first episode is titled Wolf Killer as revealed by Annes son whos helping do the writing.

I never read the books. Are the later ones really focused only on Lestat? Or do Louis and Claudia factor back into the story again at some point?

All the books follow Lestat. Unless you delve into side books about specific characters like Blood and Gold, Pandora, Armand ect.

Louis shows up in a few books, Claudia from what i remember shows up as a ghost in something??....cant remember where, but her big moment is mainly in Interview. Not much else she can do after dying so....

There was a manga created around Claudias point of view in Interview though which was cool. Its called Claudias Story, it wasnt adapted by Anne, but she did approve it....

annericeclaudia.png

Interesting, thanks. Louis and Lestat travelled the world for centuries together (only a little of which we actually saw depicted) so it just seemed weird to me that other stories wouldn't have Louis in there somewhere.

Louis is often there, as a character in the background. But to be honest, things get pretty bad starting with Memnoch the Devil. Gotta be Anne Rice’s worst book, full of Christian nonsense and references. I love her style but I had to read this book at least three times to actually finish it.

Yeah, unfortunately the books got progressively worse. I can’t remember which was the last I read...

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Louis is often there, as a character in the background. But to be honest, things get pretty bad starting with Memnoch the Devil. Gotta be Anne Rice’s worst book, full of Christian nonsense and references. I love her style but I had to read this book at least three times to actually finish it.

The first 3 books are best. Queen of the damned is incredible.

I’m not a big fan of Memnoch and Body Thief, but i like a good few of the side books about other characters.

Prince Lestat was ok, though didnt like Atlantis and havent read the latest one, though i hear its good.

Here is my Custom Base A. For my Figure Masters Interview with the Vampire Louis. I'm planning a three part base. A. B. and C.
Base A. Is for Louis.
Base B. Is for Lestat
Base C. Is something of a diorama to go with the two figures.
I'm hoping I can get all three to fit inside a detolf so I'm still in the planning stages of the Diorama. Worse case I'll have to move it over to my diorama towers and display them all there and put Louis in the black suit in the Detolf with another base.
Really excited for this! IMG_20190227_165700_155.jpeg

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

For the price of this figure, this is a must buy
For all collectors. Just a bit concerned for the
final results of the headsculpts

This is a though one for me. I have a feeling i'll regret not buying this figure, but I know if i buy it now i'll eventually sell it.

I love the movie, love the character, but it just doesn't fit anywhere in my collection :(

This is a though one for me. I have a feeling i'll regret not buying this figure, but I know if i buy it now i'll eventually sell it.

I love the movie, love the character, but it just doesn't fit anywhere in my collection :(

I have an idea! Buy it for me! This way you have bought it and will feel secure, and it’ll fit in my collection! Win win situation!:)

Same here, this could be there breakout figure, Lestat looks pretty great also....

If he come out great, finding Louie as a reasonable price may be troublesome.

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

Back