Valve + ThreeA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hknew14.jpg

Damn they look good

I'll be purchasing these from Bambaland as soon as they're up for pre-order.

Wonder how long it'll be before they go up? They seem pretty far along already, but so did Rex and it took a long time before he went up for order.

I was never that interested in ThreeA figs but between these, Halo and Real Steel I'm sold on ThreeA now! :lol

Never cared about three a's figures but good god!!!Halo,portal and real steel in one year?If they announce half life figures it's gonna be an overkill.:blissy:panic::medic

Can't believe I missed this! The portal figures look incredible.

Anyone see this already? Not what most were expecting I'd say but it's a ThreeA Square from the WWR line done up like the Companion Cube from Portal.

Meet the Companion Square, ladies and gents (Aww, bless him, etc.):

3ACompanionSquare.jpg

A sandwich?! So, I guess that the cake was a lie. :(

Not that I'd ever get an SDCC exclusive cake (or any other food-related Valve items for that matter). But, yeah, that does suck.

This just makes me wonder what else we will see at SDCC from these guys. I'm hoping for more Tf2 related goods.

Glad I don't really care for that exclusive or I would have to pay scalper prices on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back