Valve + ThreeA

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Solidus

Super Freak
Reaction score
I just saw this over at ThreeA's Facebook page. Oh my, the possibilities :monkey1.

"First fruits of this, will be shown at SDCC 2012, if all goes according to plan. /G"

428066_290400791030892_134209063316733_696282_2023046726_n.jpg

Yeah, Dog is pretty cool! I'm also hoping for a Strider as well. It would be neat to display the two of them together.

Oh man... I'll most likely go crazy for this if it has something to do with Half-Life or Portal.

I think Portal is the most likely candidate of 3A goodness, although a Freeman figure with 3A paint would be pretty epic.

Id like to see the little robots and a Portal gun from them :O

portal robots, Dog, Gordon freeman, Chel, Glados, Turrets.

OMG..... This is going to get expensive fast.

looks like robots and gas mask swat type's are their thing. but I would love to see the hunters, striders and of course the main characters.

ThreeA is kinda all over the place. For all we know, they could do a headcrab and call it a day.

I'd be shocked to NOT see a gordon freeman however.

looks like neca and threeA will release a gordon before gaming heads. god that company takes forever.

maybe this is the reason why ashley wood and people from threeA were visiting the hot toys offices a few weeks ago ?

This has high possibilities..

but I'll wait 'till I see the result because 3A is pricey and I'd have to really justify it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back