Using reward points on wait-list orders?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
pointytail:

The replies by Sideshow reps within this thread have been courteous and professional. Why don't you ease up/lighten up and give them the opportunity to address your issue(s) appropriately. Your responses IMHO are a bit ill tempered from my perspective.

For the record, I too had an issue w/ Sideshow customer service once. I too came off "abrasive" like you at one point, but Sideshow addressed and resolved my issues with courtesy and professionalism. I'm experiencing a problem w/ updating my shipping address currently which I'm sure they'll properly address and correct.

Sideshow's customer service is one of the best out there. They're not 100% perfect, but pretty close.

Perhaps we can create some clarity for Pony. Please PM me your order number so I can trace what is going on for you and the history of the order. IN general though, If you order an item and used a portion or all of your rewards towards the price and that item arrives broken, you have these options.
1) Partial refund and retention of the item if the item has minor blemish that does not interfere with displayability and enjoyment.
2) Full exchange of the item.
3) Full refund.

For a partial refund #1, if you used all of your rewards points then the partial refund would be credited back in rewards in proportion to rewards spent.

For a full refund, where you spent all of your rewards, those rewards would go back to your account. For partial rewards redemption, those rewards would go back to your account and the cash spent refunded to your card. Rewards cannot be cashed in or refunded as cash, because they were never purchased but earned as credits in an incentive program.

If you are returning the item because you have changed your mind, then you do not receive any of your rewards back used to purchase the item nor do you earn rewards.
Hopes this helps!

Last edited:
pointytail:

The replies by Sideshow reps within this thread have been courteous and professional. Why don't you ease up/lighten up and give them the opportunity to address your issue(s) appropriately. Your responses IMHO are a bit ill tempered from my perspective.

For the record, I too had an issue w/ Sideshow customer service once. I too came off "abrasive" like you at one point, but Sideshow addressed and resolved my issues with courtesy and professionalism. I'm experiencing a problem w/ updating my shipping address currently which I'm sure they'll properly address and correct.

Sideshow's customer service is one of the best out there. They're not 100% perfect, but pretty close.

I'm talking about an issue that should have been sorted BEFORE I had to go to all this fuss, and to add insult to injury, my replacement Bowen Iron Man War Machine statue just arrived...in the form of a Hot Toys Iron Man 2 Black Widow...

"Sideshow's customer service is one of the best out there. They're not 100% perfect, but pretty close" :exactly:

Back