User Account - Newsletter Account Anomaly

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've been a newsletter subscriber for at least a year. I use the same email address for the newsletter as for my user account.

When I went through the new registration process, I chose the same password for my newsletter account that I already have for my user account.

When I log into my user account, it tells me I am not receiving newsletters and won't be able to pre-order. When I click the "register" link on that page, it asks me to log in to my newsletter page and offers password help, and does not offer an option to register -- it seems to know I'm already registered. When I log in, my newsletter home page comes up fine. So I have both accounts, but my user account doesn't "know" about my newsletter account.

Question is, will my newsletter account "know" about my user account tomorrow? Will I be able to pre-order?

Me too!!!! whats the deal..... :banghead it better work tomorow guys.....

Beruthiel said:
Oh oh, this doesn't sound good.
I just Came to the Forum to Tell The same ..............But I see I am not The only One with the problemmmmmmmmmmmmm.....................:confused:
Just saw it this morning!!!!

Gruff Old Bear said:
I've been a newsletter subscriber for at least a year. I use the same email address for the newsletter as for my user account.

When I went through the new registration process, I chose the same password for my newsletter account that I already have for my user account.

When I log into my user account, it tells me I am not receiving newsletters and won't be able to pre-order. When I click the "register" link on that page, it asks me to log in to my newsletter page and offers password help, and does not offer an option to register -- it seems to know I'm already registered. When I log in, my newsletter home page comes up fine. So I have both accounts, but my user account doesn't "know" about my newsletter account.

Question is, will my newsletter account "know" about my user account tomorrow? Will I be able to pre-order?
hello Gruff
Did you send the e-mail??
Just to Know what he responded?
To see if I send an E-mail also...
Thanks.......

adrijami said:
Where????:google
Just in your account. They haven't fixed it but there seems to be new text:

Newsletter Status

You are not subscribed to our newsletter and ARE NOT qualified to participate in Priority Pre-Ordering when available. If you feel you are getting this message in error, please email webmaster.com

Back