UPDATE Man of Steel Superman *Last Post* -Gipetto's Workshop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Gipetto's Workshop-(Re)Sculpts & Paint Jobs

Oh ok I gotcha. Well I'm glad I misunderstood you :lol

Yea i thought about making the picture a link so thanks for doing that for me. I didn't know how to do that :lol I'm not too computer savvy haha

And cool glad you got it working bud! :rock

^^^Better, but not quite there yet. ;)

Looks great! :clap

If you want to know how to make the picture (or any text) be a link, let me know. :)

Niiice !!! We can see your skills getting better and better pretty fast through the pages.
The hair on the Joker are freakin' good.

Niiice !!! We can see your skills getting better and better pretty fast through the pages.
The hair on the Joker are freakin' good.

thanks bud! i just looked through your thread and you have some seriously AMAZING talent!

yuhuuuu great customs lol

yuhuuuu great customs lol

thanks man!

also, just wanted to update everyone that I'm slowly gathering parts for a Superman Returns custom! if any of you guys can help me find just the body suit from the 2-in-1 version I'd be more than greatful! :rock

some recent pics of good 'ol joker :) hope you guys like and sorry for no real updates...haven't had time for anything, but be looking forward to seeing The Spirit...yes i actually liked that movie and I'm resculpting the DCD head as well as repainting it, and of course a few modifications here and there

joker17.jpg

joker18.jpg

Joker5.jpg

joker24-1.jpg

joker27-1.jpg

^^thanks mag! I'm still trying to find the proper color for the hair closest to the hair line. I can't seem to get the right mixture of colors for that area :dunno

Omg pal, u've got some talent my friend!

Looks amazing gipetto

thanks plattman! i really can't wait until I get some time to resculpt my figure from The Spirit. I may give him a real mask. Idk yet, but I really want to get some custom work in this weekend hopefully

Omg pal, u've got some talent my friend!

thanks bud! glad to see you pop in here :hi5: :yess: :rock

also some better ones of EPIII Obi Wan where now you can see my first attempt at adding texture to the face

SAM_1034.jpg

SAM_1035.jpg

SAM_1036.jpg

SAM_1038.jpg

Back