UPDATE Man of Steel Superman *Last Post* -Gipetto's Workshop

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Johnny Depp *UPDATE*-Gipetto's Workshop

Looks fantastic bro! Whoever did those tattoos is a God.
idk man, but whoever it was must be pretty talented and patient :wink1:
Mother of god! Incredible man. Was gnna say he needs a fedora, but that hair looks fantastic. What head is that?

I've actually been working on dillinger. Switched body to modified HTs and retailored. Just working on vest buttons now. I see you used that vest, buttons are a headache...

I was going to do a fedora but like you said, once I got it in hand, I loved the hair and was like nope, it looks good without it. The head is this one but I repainted it except for the eyes and hair: Hot Figure Toys 1 6 Headplay Johnny Depp Headcarving Stars Venue | eBay

Have you posted pics of your modified Dillinger? would love to see it! What did you have to retailor? I didn't use the Dillinger vest though. this one is from a 3-piece suit by Very Cool I think.

Wow, you really brought the likeness out of that sculpt haha, the eyes I would say are the biggest flaw. But you don't notice it with the glasses and your repaint. I really can't wait to see him finished with all the depps.

I haven't posted pics of dillinger but I'll send you some pics when I finish. Nothing too drastic, just fixed my little nitpicks haha and my bad, thought it was that vest. Actually thought of getting that blue 3 piece suit for accuracy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, you really brought the likeness out of that sculpt haha, the eyes I would say are the biggest flaw. But you don't notice it with the glasses and your repaint. I really can't wait to see him finished with all the depps.

I haven't posted pics of dillinger but I'll send you some pics when I finish. Nothing too drastic, just fixed my little nitpicks haha and my bad, thought it was that vest. Actually thought of getting that blue 3 piece suit for accuracy.

yea man those glasses did wonders! I wasn't sure until I put the glasses on him. Can't wait ti get my sculpts from Rahmier (Mad Hatter, Edward and Boston George). Also in the very early stages of a Sam from Benny & Joon :)

I look forward to seeing your Dillinger bro! and yea man that suit is very well tailored. I was surprised b/c sometimes you get it in hand and its sucks :lol

Re: Johnny Depp *FINISHED*-Gipetto's Workshop

JOHNNY DEPP

attachment.php

attachment.php

Bro, you got the style down to the thread! Love the tats and accessories. Idk but I really wanna see a fedora on him haha see him sitting in one of those directors chairs with the cig and all his characters standing around him. But bravo brother!

Thanks dude! I've got plenty of Depp heads laying around (at least 3-4) and a HT Indy fedora so I could make one like that eventually.

Haven't shown anything in awhile. Here's something I did for my GF as her Christmas present. This was originally the SSC Tomb Raider.

• Repainted head
  • hand made earpiece
  • Phicen Body for shirt/shorts outfit (tailored for new body). All hands drilled to fit Phicen wrist pegs.
  • Playtoy body with Phicen upper torso for Snow outfit (tailored for new body)
  • Backpack stuffed. Handmade leather straps for smoke grenades and machine gun
  • Added Smoke grenades with custom printed decal
  • Custom box made for Snow outfit/body

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Re: Mad Hatter *Last Post*-Gipetto's Workshop

MAD HATTER

Headsculpt, hair and paint by Rahmier
Hands modified for HT body and repainted by me.
Medicom clothing retailored for HT Slim body
Hat repainted by me.
HT Stand with Evilface decals.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Love that tomb raider! Great repaint and leather harness. The older games were a bit before my time or I just didn't know of them till late. But the new prequel or reboot? I loved it! I'd def be down for a young Lara.

Incredible job with hatter too, top notch like all your Depp figures. I hope you regret selling them... Lmao jk.

Reminds me I haven't updated my customs thread in a min. Been working on a bunch this past year. Recently Star Wars so I've been researching old threads. Saw you in the Medi Ani and Maul threads. Got maul, debating on Ani.

Anyway, good luck with the sales brother!

Love that tomb raider! Great repaint and leather harness. The older games were a bit before my time or I just didn't know of them till late. But the new prequel or reboot? I loved it! I'd def be down for a young Lara.

Incredible job with hatter too, top notch like all your Depp figures. I hope you regret selling them... Lmao jk.

Reminds me I haven't updated my customs thread in a min. Been working on a bunch this past year. Recently Star Wars so I've been researching old threads. Saw you in the Medi Ani and Maul threads. Got maul, debating on Ani.

Anyway, good luck with the sales brother!

Thanks man! Tomb Raider was for my gf as her xmas present. She loves old school Tomb Raider but had no collectibles from that era (just comics) so I put that together for her. Thankfully she loved it haha I was worried. But yea man the reboot is amazing! soooo intense! highly recommend that even for casual gamers.

And thanks for the compliments on Hatter. Glad to finally have him finished. I know I will miss them with all the hard work that went into them haha

Maul is awesome! I've never owned it but I've seen it in hand. Medi Anakin is only good for parts IMO. Look forward to seeing your updated thread

Thanks for all support btw man! :hi5:

Re: Gi Joe Monkeywrench-Mad Hatter -Gipetto's Workshop

Here's a GI Joe commission I just completed for fellow member StealthFox of the character Monkeywrench

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Amazing work bro! He turned out perfect!

Hi guys :wave:

It's been a long time since I've posted anything in this thread as it's been a long time since I've been done with anything :lol But over Thanksgiving weekend I was finally able to work on the Hot Toys MOS Superman figure. Lots and lots of work done here. Thank you all for looking :)

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Wow, surprised to see this thread again. Glad you're back at it. Great work, looks like he jumped right off the screen. Love the muscle shading and def notice a difference in the face. The paleness and tones look spot on

Wow, surprised to see this thread again. Glad you're back at it. Great work, looks like he jumped right off the screen. Love the muscle shading and def notice a difference in the face. The paleness and tones look spot on

Thanks man! always appreciate your comments and feedback :hi5: you've always been very supportive of my work and I really thankful for that :)

Awesome custom work.
Did,yu use a Bvs or mos Supes body repainted ?

Thank you! :)

yes it's a modified BvS body b/c I like the shoulders and it already has the slits cut into the collar bone area to slide the cape into. Plus I'm using my MoS body for another custom superman that's in the works :wink1:

Back