Update and Master List for custom work from DarkArtist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't believe I'll be getting some of my stuff soon!! Woo hooo!!! :hi5:

Sent shipping funds, my shipping address should be included but I jumped the gun and hit "send" before adding a note about which items this was for and what my screen name is, I am hoping/assuming that since it's listed on page one which stuff Carl got of mine that it won't be confusing. I can pm Carl if need be, but didn't want to be a part of a PM bombardment in case lots of other people were contacting him.

Thanks Jen and Carl, I will be reunited with at least 3 of my items, and my husband can stop asking me if my headless Assajj Ventress body (currently on display in our living room) will ever get her head back. I think it kind of creeps him out. :monkey3

Last edited:
So, the good news is, I received the postage-paid box back with the body I'd sent, along with a shirt, pants, jacket, machete, mask & head.

The bad news is, all the parts are raw & unworked-upon. Not quite the "your Jason is very close, he just needs to be put on the body and the head finished" I was told about. From one of Josh's previous posts, it appears Carl might have picked up all the parts Josh had actually worked on for me.

Jen / Carl? Might it be possible to ask if you have the weathered / completed parts which Josh says was picked up? I recall Josh having said that the only thing my Jason's head required was the eyes being painted. So if you have a big 'ol malformed head without painted eyes somewhere in your pile, Carl, that would belong to me.

If I can't get the parts, well... at least I can close the book on this business dealing.

I appreciate your sending me the pieces you sent, Josh. Good luck with the rest of the stuff!

- MJ

I should be able to pay on Monday. Sorry , I haven't been able to get on the forums much the past 2 weeks.
Thanks for all this again guys.

Josh if you come back on if you could let me know how these will end up coming over or what will happen to them ( the second batch maybe ? ) I'd appreciate it. Carl has all the sculpts I had sent over but these figures I'm not sure about and the part 2 Jason was 100% completed when I bought it.

Custom DA 12" inch Michael Myers Halloween -
Custom DA Jason remake 2009 figure. -
Custom DA Jason Part 2 sideshow rework (with sack on his head, bloodied up and different body)

Cheers.

Sent the shipping money to carl. Thanks again for all of this. My shipping address has changed, but I noted that in the comments field

So, the good news is, I received the postage-paid box back with the body I'd sent, along with a shirt, pants, jacket, machete, mask & head.

The bad news is, all the parts are raw & unworked-upon. Not quite the "your Jason is very close, he just needs to be put on the body and the head finished" I was told about. From one of Josh's previous posts, it appears Carl might have picked up all the parts Josh had actually worked on for me.

Jen / Carl? Might it be possible to ask if you have the weathered / completed parts which Josh says was picked up? I recall Josh having said that the only thing my Jason's head required was the eyes being painted. So if you have a big 'ol malformed head without painted eyes somewhere in your pile, Carl, that would belong to me.

If I can't get the parts, well... at least I can close the book on this business dealing.

I appreciate your sending me the pieces you sent, Josh. Good luck with the rest of the stuff!

- MJ

I'm not sure. I emailed Carl about this - as I don't think he's been on the board much recently.

I'll let you know what I hear back.

:duff
Jen

Thanks, Jen! I remember Josh having posted a picture a while back, showing a couple nearly-finished Remake Jasons and stating that one of them was mine... which is why I sent the postage-paid box. Figured if it was THAT close to being done and all I needed to do was find someone to paint the eyes & make a mask, it wouldn't be too difficult.

- J

Thanks, Jen! I remember Josh having posted a picture a while back, showing a couple nearly-finished Remake Jasons and stating that one of them was mine... which is why I sent the postage-paid box. Figured if it was THAT close to being done and all I needed to do was find someone to paint the eyes & make a mask, it wouldn't be too difficult.

- J

Micro, I remember giving it to him... I think that what I sent you was going to eventually be my personal Remake Jason, which would explain why I still had the parts. I also had the head already haired up, so that was in there too. The only things not done were the shirt/pants weathering and the holster.

And Tay, Carl has the parts for the Remake Jason, the sack head Jason, but I still have the stuff for the Myers because I didn't have enough jumpsuits to give him the full set (I seem to have lost a whole mess of them).

Well, if the other parts turn up, I'll send these parts right on back to ya! If not, I'm going to need a quick tutorial on what this piece of green fabric is used for!

:)

- MJ

Back