Update and Master List for custom work from DarkArtist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More shipping quotes. These are the bigger, heavier boxes so they would be sent via UPS Ground:

(RyanGabriel) - Stealth Iron Man: $46.20

(vader70450) - Batman statue kit: $19.10

Jen (Maximus) - $22.60

Here is Carl's paypal info:
[email protected]

My shipping money has been sent.

Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Like Carl posted, got some more shipping quotes which I will post here and also on the first page.

More shipping quotes. These are the bigger, heavier boxes so they would be sent via UPS Ground:

(RyanGabriel) - Stealth Iron Man: $46.20

(vader70450) - Batman statue kit: $19.10

Jen (Maximus) - $22.60

Carl's paypal information is on the first page of this thread.

Also MicroJow - I emailed Carl about those loose Jason parts - and he's looking to see if he has them.

Shipping Money Sent.

Thanks so much to Jen and Carl for all the help. I'm really happy to see that everything is turning out really well.

Last edited by a moderator:
Crap. I have to head down to Clearwater, FL *TODAY* unexpectedly. I did drop off more packages at the post office, but the others I was planning to ship out today (the UPS ones) will have to wait until Monday now. :(

And, RyanGabriel, I need you to PM me the phone number to that address as UPS requires it for Canadian shipments. Thanks.

Crap. I have to head down to Clearwater, FL *TODAY* unexpectedly. I did drop off more packages at the post office, but the others I was planning to ship out today (the UPS ones) will have to wait until Monday now. :(

And, RyanGabriel, I need you to PM me the phone number to that address as UPS requires it for Canadian shipments. Thanks.

Carl PM is on your way.

Thanks,

Got what I guess you'd call a Jason "kit" today... um... yeah. :monkey4 :lol

Anyways, thank you so much Carl and Jen for going above and beyond. You guys make sticking around worthwhile, Carl especially. You guys were the only good thing about this transaction, and for that, I sincerely thank you both. :bow

Carl, could you check what shipping address you sent my package to? I checked my USPS tracking and it says "Undeliverable as addressed" and is being sent back to you(I hope!)

Thanks

Thanks Carl and Jen! My package arrived.

IMGP3447.jpg

Carl, I tried PM'ing you but didn't get a reply. Do you have a tracking number for my pkg? A week from Ga to NJ seems kind of long. I've gotten pkgs from Nevada in two days. I'm getting kind of concerned. Thanks!

Josh, I've PM'd you and tried emailing but haven't heard back. I just want to know the status of that gorilla headsculpt? Thanks!

Did everyone's stuff get shipped? I sent money but never got a tracking number or a pm about my stuff.

Thanks for doing this Carl, much appreciated.

Carl, I tried PM'ing you but didn't get a reply. Do you have a tracking number for my pkg? A week from Ga to NJ seems kind of long. I've gotten pkgs from Nevada in two days. I'm getting kind of concerned. Thanks!

Josh, I've PM'd you and tried emailing but haven't heard back. I just want to know the status of that gorilla headsculpt? Thanks!

Did you forget about the bigassed storm? :dunno

No, but just stating the obvious. The huge storm that swept through the East coast/Midwest shut down the postal systems, USPS, FedEx, UPS, etc. Common sense would dictate that there would be backlogs and delays as a result. :huh

Well, living in the northeast, I know I got mail everyday. And, being told that it was shipped, I don't think its a lot to ask for a tracking #.

Back