Update and Master List for custom work from DarkArtist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Josh - you really should not have your wife posting on here - she did nothing but stir the damn pot that had finally started to settle down.

I'm really getting sick of all of this.

:goodpost: My name IS on the list and I have stayed out of it, with really nothing to add because, really, what can be said? However, his wife coming in here and calling us a bunch of nerds for _____ing about not getting our toys really pissed me off. Here is what I have gotten out of this deal: Basically, I sent a guy I didn't know except he took on a commission I asked him about, 2 heads and paid him $ that I earned. So 2 years later, I am out 2 figure heads and $ to a guy I don't know. That's not being a whiny _____, that is just the facts.

To be called a nerd for wanting something I paid for and the only person who benefited was Josh who got to buy "gas and groceries" for himself and his wife. Last time I checked this was a commission transaction, not a charity.

I am also not pissed at Josh at all. He had admitted his mistakes and had tried to rectify it little by little (what else can you do?) He is trying. That is all I will say on the matter but that post REALLY AGGRAVATED ME. I can only say this: THANK YOU JEN and CARL for trying to help out in this matter!!! You guys really helped out a lot of people and I am just glad my property is now in Carl's possession as I think since he made this effort they will eventually be in my possession again.

Hey Josh I would like my 2 heads back it was a Bespin Luke and a Anakin Skywalker. I have tryed to contact you several times on this matter with no response from you. If my heads are gone just let me know so I can make other arrangements to get replacement for my figures. I f you need money to ship them I will pay for the shipping.

Josh, per my last PM to you, let me know if you need my shipping address. Please PM if you do. Thanks

I got an email from Carl. Gathering all the shipping quotes is taking a little longer than expected. I'm hoping to have them within the next few days.

Just an afterthought. Has Carl been given everyone's addresses? How is he compiling shipping quotes without them? I know I, for one haven't been contacted in any way, shape or form.

Josh, just curious, if that gorilla sculpt is painted,. can you senf that along? I've been laid up with 2 herniated discs since December and could certainly use a reason to smile. Thanks buddy!

Just an afterthought. Has Carl been given everyone's addresses? How is he compiling shipping quotes without them? I know I, for one haven't been contacted in any way, shape or form.

We gave our shipping info to Jen when she was compiling the list. If you didn't, send her a PM.

So at least Carbo got a response from Josh ... :dunno

Josh, any word on me being able to send you a postage-paid box? :wave :impatient:

I just want to apologize again for my Wife posting. She did it without me knowing, and it put me in a bit of a situation. I just blame it on her hormones and the fact that she is tired of listening to me dwell on all of this. So I am very sorry that you guys had to read that, I love her but she did go a bit far with it.

LOTRfan, I will ship your stuff out on my next trip once I have more money. Lopie, I honestly think your stuff went with Carl. I was going to hold on to it and ship it myself, but a lot went out to him and we didn't have time to go over all the addresses.

I'm boxing stuff up now, so I will be back on here with tracking info for people.

I just want to apologize again for my Wife posting. She did it without me knowing, and it put me in a bit of a situation. I just blame it on her hormones and the fact that she is tired of listening to me dwell on all of this. So I am very sorry that you guys had to read that, I love her but she did go a bit far with it.

LOTRfan, I will ship your stuff out on my next trip once I have more money. Lopie, I honestly think your stuff went with Carl. I was going to hold on to it and ship it myself, but a lot went out to him and we didn't have time to go over all the addresses.

I'm boxing stuff up now, so I will be back on here with tracking info for people.

Let me know if you got my message on facebook or my PM here with my address. Also, if you need money for shipping I can send it you way. :duff

Glad to hear things are moving forward.

Also, you do realize you can delete posts? It would have saved everyone a lot of trouble if you had deleted your wife's posts....considering you posted a few minutes later and knew what she wrote.

Glad to hear things are moving forward.

Also, you do realize you can delete posts? It would have saved everyone a lot of trouble if you had deleted your wife's posts....considering you posted a few minutes later and knew what she wrote.

Thinking back on it, I really should have. I just figured it was too late, and knowing how people are.. I just feared that if I did.. the legend of the post would grow larger than what it really was and get blown out of proportion. But looking back, I should have just gotten rid of it on the spot.

Ok... Got everything mailed out.. here are the delivery confirmation numbers.

Jeremy: 03091830000230591192

Joe: 03091830000230591185

Sam: 03091830000230591178

Ashad: 03091830000230591260

Josh, your stuff was mailed to Les as well. I also am almost certain that I gave kits to Carl to mail out, and that the book casts must be in there...so if you Ash people get duplicates you know why. Joe, upon packing up I realized that your stuff also went to Carl (sans the Big Kanamit body).. so I just went ahead and tossed in another set of parts just in case my mind is playing tricks on me.

So that takes care of these people... Papito, I will be mailing yours out soon as well. Just running low on funds and will probably have to wait until I have another check (one week).

I have a few people I want to get to at that time too, Bwayne, LOTRfan, Seb, and AbstractHarmony.... hopefully a few other ones if I can swing it. :yess:

Ok... Got everything mailed out.. here are the delivery confirmation numbers.

Jeremy: 03091830000230591192

Joe: 03091830000230591185

Sam: 03091830000230591178

Ashad: 03091830000230591260

Josh, your stuff was mailed to Les as well. I also am almost certain that I gave kits to Carl to mail out, and that the book casts must be in there...so if you Ash people get duplicates you know why. Joe, upon packing up I realized that your stuff also went to Carl (sans the Big Kanamit body).. so I just went ahead and tossed in another set of parts just in case my mind is playing tricks on me.

So that takes care of these people... Papito, I will be mailing yours out soon as well. Just running low on funds and will probably have to wait until I have another check (one week).

I have a few people I want to get to at that time too, Bwayne, LOTRfan, Seb, and AbstractHarmony.... hopefully a few other ones if I can swing it. :yess:

Thanks for the update Josh. Again, my offer still stands in regards to shipping. Just give me a quote and I'll send you it this Friday.

Thanks

Must feel like a major relief and weight off of your shoulder, and kudos for posting the tracking (proof) in this thread.

Major step taken. :clap

Back