Update and Master List for custom work from DarkArtist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Joe!

And here is something I am trying to get done for Bwayne. Most of it has been done, but I am just adding the metal dings to finish it off before shipping it out.

saleFEB021.jpg

saleFEB023.jpg

saleFEB022.jpg

That looks sweet! Completely forgot about this one. Let me know if you need my shipping info once this is ready to ship.

Thanks guys, I just want to do what I can with what I have. Right now I am working every day (and permanently teaching 2 classes), interning one day a week, school 4 days a week, and preparing for a baby... but with whatever time I have available to me that isn't being devoted to one of those aformentioned things... I will be trying to paint whatever I can.

I probably won't be able to get to much, but I will at least get one done here and there. :lol

Looks great Josh! What classes are you teaching?

Well, a teacher resigned this year and I had to take over her spot. She was teaching 6th grade Math, but thankfully it was only for two class periods. Bad thing was that she left me absolutely nothing to work with, no grade book, no supplies, absolutely NOTHING. :gah:

So I am pulling my hair out trying to make time to grade papers, and I'm just struggling to teach kids a subject that I don't really like that much myself either. It's definitely tough, but I am making due.

Well, a teacher resigned this year and I had to take over her spot. She was teaching 6th grade Math, but thankfully it was only for two class periods. Bad thing was that she left me absolutely nothing to work with, no grade book, no supplies, absolutely NOTHING. :gah:

So I am pulling my hair out trying to make time to grade papers, and I'm just struggling to teach kids a subject that I don't really like that much myself either. It's definitely tough, but I am making due.

I bet if I looked at that stuff now I would not remember ANYTHING. Good luck bro.

And btw, I got my shipping notice too from Carl. :rock :rock

Got my shipping notice!
Thanks Jen & Carl! End is near now, that's for sure. Hope there is something good inside the box :drool

Hope there is something good inside the box :drool

<iframe title="YouTube video player" class="youtube-player" type="text/html" width="480" height="390" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/KezvwARhBIc#t=01m19s" frameborder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe>

Dropped a ton of packages off at the Post Office yesterday. Those of you who already received shipping notices were in that drop-off.

A few more to be sent tomorrow (Wednesday), and last night I sent Jen and a couple of other folks the final shipping quotes.

Almost there...

Like Carl posted, got some more shipping quotes which I will post here and also on the first page.

More shipping quotes. These are the bigger, heavier boxes so they would be sent via UPS Ground:

(RyanGabriel) - Stealth Iron Man: $46.20

(vader70450) - Batman statue kit: $19.10

Jen (Maximus) - $22.60

Carl's paypal information is on the first page of this thread.

Also MicroJow - I emailed Carl about those loose Jason parts - and he's looking to see if he has them.

Last edited:
Back