Update and Master List for custom work from DarkArtist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well said and agreed. Any updates are welcome. I'm more than happy to send shipping funds as soon as I hear something, but I've been patient for this long, I'm not gonna spontaneously combust now. :)

Anyone that does not have business here - needs to stay out of this thread. This thread is for people waiting for their commission work from Josh/Carl ONLY.

I thank you in advance for your cooperation.

Anyone that does not have business here - needs to stay out of this thread. This thread is for people waiting for their commission work from Josh/Carl ONLY.

I thank you in advance for your cooperation.

WOW! Those were like some seriously fast Sho Kosugi ninja skills right there! :lol :bow

Yes, I have skillz

ninja.gif

I appreciate all the help in picking the items up from Josh, but is there any chance any may ship in time for Christmas? The way this year is going getting my own heads back may be it in terms of holiday gifts.

:slap
This is hilarious :lol
I'm confused at the minute as to who has what stuff of mine and when any of it will be returned. I spent quite a lot of money on full figures and have heads that either are or aren't repainted somewhere that belong to expensive figures I no longer want but can't sell without them.
I can understand all the problems that have popped but regardless it's been over 3 years for me now. I've been really patient but man.. I think I've given up now to be honest. :dunno
I just hope one day my stuff arrives.

Honestly you'd think after what the whole ordeal was about Irish would know better then to just dissapear for a month. He posted daily for months/years to that point and now hes MIA for a month with no mention of a vacation or work leave when he happens to pick up thousands of dollars in merchandise? Just poor thinking I hope..

If anyone knows Irish, it'd be a good idea for him to check in at least.

Last edited:
I wish I had some information to share - but right now I am in the dark as well. I will email Carl and will let you know if I find anything out.

:duff

I think I've given up now to be honest. :dunno
That has been my attitude for awhile now. Even if I do get anything, it will probably be a shirt and pair of pants pre-weathering process that were supposed to go with the full figure I paid for.

Given that, I would probably be better off just forgetting about the whole thing. But then, I don't have as much invested here as some of the rest of you.

Just heard back from Carl. He has been traveling a lot and is hoping to get started in shipping things out in January. With the holidays upon us, it is just not possible for him to start shipping before then.

Here is an excerpt of the email he sent me:

I'll start shipping stuff out the first 2 weeks of January. Before then just wouldn't be realistic, with Christmas and all.

Here is the plan: The first week of January I will send you a list of all I have to be shipped, broken down by person and what each would owe for shipping. It will also include Paypal payment instructions to cover shipping. Once people start sending in payments, I will ship their stuff out within 1 week of receiving the payment.

So if all goes as planned - most of you should be getting notification from either Carl or myself shortly after the New Year.

:duff

Also - Carl just informed me that he is moving next month so he must get all this stuff shipped out before then....so it sounds like we should all be getting our stuff back shortly. :)

Back