Update and Master List for custom work from DarkArtist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm not going to delete unless it's posts by someone who has no business being in this thread. Everyone has a right to be pissed because the whole situation is messed up and all we have ever gotten from Josh are meaningless words. Sadly, there isn't much that can be done at this point but hope that Carl is able to get things out soon and those pieces Josh still has are eventually shipped out.

I tried to be understanding, but I absolutely 100% can NOT understand how, after six months since this thread began, Josh could not find the time to put ONE FIGURE into the postage-paid box I sent and hand it to a mailman.

to me, this is the craziest thing i've heard so far about the whole josh situation. forgetting about the failed commissions, and all the other problems, the fact that people made the effort and financial sacrifice to send prepaid shipping boxes for stuff to be sent back, and even that didn't happen... just perplexing. i was able to forgive josh for a lot of stuff for a helluva long time, but THAT is just taking the pisscuit. i mean all you need to do there is GO TO THE POST OFFICE. and unless you have no legs, are on house arrest, or living in antarctica, i don't see how difficult that could be. i'm glad i listened to people and never sent an international prepaid box.

Everybody needs to come to grips that he stole from good people. He is a thief and liar. In these times where people are out of work and the economy is at a all time low, how dare he do this to people who have had to work hard for their money and trusted him. People should not protect him anymore and call him what he really is - a sociopathic con artist.

Everybody needs to come to grips that he stole from good people. He is a thief and liar. In these times where people are out of work and the economy is at a all time low, how dare he do this to people who have had to work hard for their money and trusted him. People should not protect him anymore and call him what he really is - a sociopathic con artist.

:lecture thats pretty much all i wanted to say :rotfl

:clap :clap

Ban him along with Sov Studios and every other dirty scumbag thief.

Those who defend him are cowards who hold there tongues in fear of not getting what they are owed.

He's only still here out of misplaced mod loyalty.

Last edited:

Those who defend him are cowards who hold there tongues in fear of not getting what they are owed.

I've never defended him, but I'll admit that I didn't speak out because I thought he would hold my items or "lose" them out of spite (as did many other members).

The guy committed a huge crime plain and simple, he stole 105.00 from me (not including the price of the heads I sent to him) and thousands of dollars from many others (and acted like he was doing people a favor for taking their money!) and he walked away with no consequences.

The worst part of this experience was his cronies that defended his actions and actually bullied his victims for speaking out.

Bingo. You hit the nail on the head. Favoritism for their "Golden Boy."

I'll drink to that my friend. Here, here---well-said.

:goodpost::goodpost:

Explain how banning one of these people ammounts to a win for folks, seriously.

These people aren't banned because, despite what little hope there may be, leaving them membership here is the only way to keep doors of communication open to try and get some resolution.

Josh is essentially banned anyway, he doesn't come around here, the one time he's tried he was driven off by his upset customers, he's not making any more money from people at this site, there is no loss to anyone for his membership here still standing.

If anything, banning someone owing people money and goods here is damaging to those people, it's almost a free pass to say, you screwed these folks, run away, you never have to deal with them again.

If Dave thought instant banning would be helpful to people, I'm sure he'd do it, but the rationale has been, keep the lines of communication open, no matter how little the hope, once you take this away, there's no incentive for people to offer resolution.

There is no contact from Josh, he made it clear he will be answering no one.

What it does?

It sends a clear message that an entire community is done with his current behavior and that what he is doing is not welcome amongst people here who are trying to look out for one another.

He surely has contact information for alot of people here.

Were he to actually right his wrongs, it would become evident through everyone's getting of goods, and then perhaps he could contact and think about being welcomed back places like this.

Until then, he's a thief, a coward, and an all around lowlife as is reflected by his activity on social sites and inability or simple disregard for anyone here in anyway.

When I ordered the part 8 Jason figure from him in Sept. 09', he said it would only be a few weeks. After a few weeks, he said all ready to go, just have to put it together and ship it out. Then a few weeks later (right before the 45 day timeframe for paypal dispute) he said sorry, he was sick but will get to it right away. Well, needless to say, it never came and he never responded to any of my inquiries after that (after the 45 day paypal dispute; he figured no more reason to respond as I have no more recourse really). Keep in mind, when he took my order/money for the part 8 figure in Sept. 09' he had to full well know how behind he was and would not be able to get it out, yet he still had no problem taking my and others money.

Also, to add insult to injury, he posted a topic about his new score - which was a $300 Michael Myers mask on a horror forum I frequent. He also stated in that thread that he traveled to GA to pick it up. He had someone on the forum convert/paint and hair it special so that costa extra money as well. So unless he got that mask for free, he was able to spend around $500 on a Michael Myers mask and drive to GA to pick it up, but not a dime or a finger on any of our stuff. Actually, probably my money and some other people that paid him around that time funded his Myers mask. I stayed silent about this and didn't want to get too negative but you know, this is the truth and the future doesn't look good for my part 8 figure. To be honest, if it arrived it may leave a bad taste for me anyway. It's the principle of it though; I paid my hard earned money and it was a decent chunk of change and I deserve to get what I paid for.

Last edited:
I agree, I just want people to understand, the lack of banning is an effort to look out for the shafter customers, no one's protecting Josh here, he needs to face the damage he's created.

I opposed this very thread and project from the start, I think it's messed up that he can't take the responsibility to resolve things for people and needs someone else to bail him out.

When I ordered the part 8 Jason figure from him in Sept. 09', he said it would only be a few weeks. After a few weeks, he said all ready to go, just have to put it together and ship it out. Then a few weeks later (right before the 45 day timeframe for paypal dispute) he said sorry, he was sick but will get to it right away. Well, needless to say, it never came and he never responded to any of my inquiries after that (after the 45 day paypal dispute; he figured no more reason to respond as I have no more recourse really). Keep in mind, when he took my order/money for the part 8 figure in Sept. 09' he had to full well know how behind he was and would not be able to get it out, yet he still had no problem taking my and others money.

Also, to add insult to injury, he posted a topic about his new score - which was a $300 Michael Myers mask on a horror forum I frequent. He also stated in that thread that he traveled to GA to pick it up. He had someone on the forum convert/paint and hair it special so that costa extra money as well. So unless he got that mask for free, he was able to spend around $500 on a Michael Myers mask and drive to GA to pick it up, but not a dime or a finger on any of our stuff. Actually, probably my money and some other people that paid him around that time funded his Myers mask. I stayed silent about this and didn't want to get too negative but you know, this is the truth and the future doesn't look good for my part 8 figure. To be honest, if it arrived it may leave a bad taste for me anyway. It's the principle of it though; I paid my hard earned money and it was a decent chunk of change and I deserve to get what I paid for.

Hahaha holy ____! This verifies what I always suspected in the first place:

DA was a "Goat".

There's a guy I work with---can't feed his fat wife or his kids but spends every dime he gets in gas stations and on mindless ____, yet the reason he can't get ahead in life is everyone else's fault but his own.

We call him Goat. I always assumed this about DA and about these customizers who have "serious crises" in their lives.

But Maulfan's right: What's the ____ing point in banning him? I kinda like the idea of him lurking in here occasionally to be reminded that he's a ____ing goat.

I felt like this when I saw him with the proton pack bought with stolen money :slap

I'm no coward. I defended Josh because he was a friend and that is what you do for them. You give them the benefit of the doubt when no one else will in hopes that they will pull through.

Talking like that is a kick in the balls to a lot of damn good people here who put their own reputations on the line to defend someone who failed them.

Reserve your anger for the person who deserves it.

The worst part of this experience was his cronies that defended his actions and actually bullied his victims for speaking out.

Who the ____ are you calling crony and what the ____ do you know?

Also, to add insult to injury, he posted a topic about his new score - which was a $300 Michael Myers mask on a horror forum I frequent. .

At least I know exactly where my money went now. I got the same speech too. "I've got it down to a science" speech. Should receive it in a month he said.

No problem Papito, and shipping is on me bro... it's the least I can do. I can do it in a week or so, just need to spray the clothes and cast you a mask.

And that was back in October. At this point I don't care no more. The man stole my money and that's it. Hope things turns out well for the rest of ya.

I'm no coward. I defended Josh because he was a friend and that is what you do for them. You give them the benefit of the doubt when no one else will in hopes that they will pull through.

Talking like that is a kick in the balls to a lot of damn good people here who put their own reputations on the line to defend someone who failed them.

Reserve your anger for the person who deserves it.

Who the ____ are you calling crony and what the ____ do you know?

You've hung out with him? Spoken to him in person on the telephone? You know his wife's name? What his favorite color is?

Josh isn't friends with anyone here, not so far as he's concerned. With all due respect some of you better learn fast the differance between friendship and a buissness relationship.

Back