Update and Master List for custom work from DarkArtist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Please do not derail this thread with attacks. All those involved are frustrated with how things turned out. Rehashing it, is not going to solve anything.

They've never seen her backyard.

VladTepes05.jpg

I'm still waiting to hear about my Rod Serling head. I have no problem paying the shipping back to me here in Tampa if someone would please get back to me. :wave

Hey, Josh, are you still out there? Can someone contact him and ask him to check these boards?

Anyway... if you're reading this, I am asking again for you to please put the parts to my remake Jason into the postage-paid box I sent and return them to me.

Seriously - I understand your desire to finish the figure and supply me with a mask, but it really, truly, honestly is not necessary.

So please, just send it back as-is and let's put one more commission behind you, OK?

- Joe

I don't think this is the thread for making demands of Josh.
This thread was for Carl getting as much from Josh as he could and then getting it to us. Which also doesn't seem to be running as smoothly as one would have thought but we need to be patient. Hopefully those of us whose stuff Carl did pick up will see it by Christmas this year.

From page one:

These are not the droids you're looking for. Move along.

I think that was more for the benefit of seeing outstanding dues, so everyone, including Jen and Carl could get a handle on the situation. Not meant as an excuse for "PM sent" posts and nagging "Josh, update!" posts. It would be sad if this thread, brought to us by the sheer generosity of two fellow Freaks who had absolutely nothing to do with or gain from the situation, degraded into a flaming cesspool like the other thread.

Back