Update and Master List for custom work from DarkArtist

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There was one Joker that looked 99.9% finished that Josh asked me to leave there so he could finish that .01%. I don't know if that's yours or not. I assume it is, though.

Okay, update: I'm back from New England and got through the Halloween craziness. I've started boxing up peoples' parts and items. Soon, I am going to start sending shipping cost estimates to folks in batches of 4-5 at a time. I guess we'll use either Paypal or Google Checkout for the payments. Whatever works for everyone.

There was one Joker that looked 99.9% finished that Josh asked me to leave there so he could finish that .01%. I don't know if that's yours or not. I assume it is, though.

Thanks Carl. :clap

Josh, clarification please? :dunno

Can't wait can't wait
blissysmile.gif

Thanks Carl! Looking forward to getting Rod Serling back--anybody wanna voluteer to paint him? I think he at least has a base coat, so if you could pro-rate me...:monkey3

Thats why Im not saying anything. I check my PM box daily but am not surprised with the amount of stuff he has to send out its taking awhile. Carl was cool enough to do this and I know ill get my stuff so just.....relax.

Back