Upcoming HT TT Body, with Gambit Head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Geil, another question. Was it only available at the store? Cause when I looked at the link online, it says Q3 2010. Do you happen to know if I order online if they would send me one soon?

The thing is I already have this pre-ordered from sideshow. If I can order one from toys2 and they would send me one real soon, I may go ahead and snag one then and just use the one from sideshow as another kitbash body for future project.

I got five of these shipping now. Gonna try and bash together a movie/comic version of Gambit with one of them.

I emailed toys2 to verify if they have it but havent heard from them yet. Hey Morbo or Bandito, did you get yours from toys2?

Actually, go ahead and give it to someone else if they want it. I went ahead and ordered one and I'm only planning to kitbash 1 gambit. Thank you though, you're too kind.

It is without a doubt Taylor Kitch (aka gambit). Watch Wolverine then look at the figure and its the guy. HT has the marvel movie license so it probably looked like next to wolverine, they were also in the process of making a gambit but maybe due to the movie's mixed reviews, held off.
Who knows, they may even later on go back and release the character which is pointless btw in my opinion as its really easy to kitbash it. My kitbash is almost an exact replica of the one that was posted several pages back. I bought 1/6 cards and made my own staff. I also decided to darken his 5 o'clock shadow to match the character in the movie. HT sculpted the facial hair but did not color it. I've been meaning to take a picture and post it. I'm just waiting on my sister to bring her digital camera as the crappy phone pic doesnt do it justice.

Aw what the heck, here's the crappy phone pics. I'll post better pics when I get my sister's digital camera.
oiei2q.jpg

e6tzkw.jpg

Back