Upcoming HT TT Body, with Gambit Head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Cajun...is out...
20100527_865435d0e993dca5b8a87huWZFeYZ1cy.jpg

20100527_589fa250ab67fafc6752bFd5bUZYqrgE.jpg

Whoa!!! that actually looks even better than the original pics. Nice!!! Kitbash Gambit, here we go. I'm gonna have it set up fighting along side HT wolvie. Thx for pics man.

Looks like they did improve the face and with the close up, it does look like it was definitely based on the gambit actor. They we're probably in the process of making a gambit character to go with the xmen series but probably since the movie got mixed review decided to axe it it add the sculpt for their upcoming truetype.

here's a another closer look.
<i>https://cgi.ebay.com/HOT-TOYS-1-6-Truetype-Figure-HEAD-TTM14-neck-join-/130395149704?cmd=ViewItem&pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item1e5c281588</I>

does any body knows if this is the body that HT john connor use? if so i may kit bash one using this.

Wow that really shows how good an HT Gambit would have been. That's a great custom.

The likeness on that True-Type head sculpt is very good. Almost too good...I thought HT couldn't do a full likeness on True-Type sculpts because of likeness rights? Did they actually acquire the likeness rights for the actor who played Gambit but never used it for an actual figure?

Wow that really shows how good an HT Gambit would have been. That's a great custom.

The likeness on that True-Type head sculpt is very good. Almost too good...I thought HT couldn't do a full likeness on True-Type sculpts because of likeness rights? Did they actually acquire the likeness rights for the actor who played Gambit but never used it for an actual figure?

could explain price hike

Hey,how much is this TT going for?I didn't even know that he came out already.Can't wait to get this one!:wink1:

Anybody know what's the trenchcoat he's wearing? I can probably find the others on ebay but dont know if i've seen that trenchcoat before.

ttm14.jpg

He arrived :D
Not sure what to do with him yet but I am sure he will come handy
oh the skin tone is a bit mor on the pale side compared to the original Narrow TT

I'm sure the likeness rights were included in the actors' contracts, and with HT getting the Origins: Wolverine license have said rights. I think HT just went this route because a Gambit figure wouldn't have sold successfully enough to justify it's own release. This way, it's a guaranteed sale to both those who want Gambit and those who want a NS TT.

Toys2 just had a bunch of these in so I grabbed one. Since I already snatched two of the older narrows just recently and the difference is really just the head I figure I can hold of for the other iterations. I was surprised as Eric initially told me these are to arrive in Q3

Back