Upcoming HT TT Body, with Gambit Head

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is nice to see some diversity in stock headsculpts for TT's.

This looks good, i will get it...why? because its not a typical short haired dude and probally their best stock head sculpt to date.

^^^^^

I actualy agree. But I can't think of any use for the head at the moment...

Yep, I'll be ordering this. Always good to have a spare TT or two. Don't care much for the head sculpt although it ain't bad at all. I'm sure I'll use it for some future mod/custom.

Do you guys think its a possibility that they'll eventually release a Gambit? Didnt they release a TT with a head that resembled that Prison break guy then eventually released a prison break figure.

I'm wondering if this is the same case, where they have a prototype and use that for the new TT then once the prototype is worked on, release the figure.

Do you guys think its a possibility that they'll eventually release a Gambit? Didnt they release a TT with a head that resembled that Prison break guy then eventually released a prison break figure.

I'm wondering if this is the same case, where they have a prototype and use that for the new TT then once the prototype is worked on, release the figure.

I think it was the other way around, Scofield was released first then the generic TT, but the paint aps were different. I'm guessing this is more like the Iron Man "generic" Rhodes they released on the African American Slim TrueType, so those that want to bash ...cough... Gambit ...cough... can, and they don't go broke producing a figure that likely won't sell.

Seems they may have worked up a Gambit prototype, but when the movie didn't do well they repurposed the sculpt.

I like the new skin tone. Looks lighter, like a slim. Only question is......why no sculpted neck??? They're much nicer in my opinion.

Seems like they don't need likeness rights for figures where the face is not supposed to refer to a well known film character (Jolie as the special agent/Predator woman, Ed Norton and Terrence Howard as military guys, etc.).

If so, then personally, I wish they would come back with some headsculpts of older figures that need updates. Specifically, the Colonial Marines! Hudson and Hicks are sad monkeys in their factory state.

This Gambit guy belongs in the mid-1990s with that hairdo.

Hmmmm..

narrow.jpg

Looks like that head sculpt is ball jointed (no sculpted neck).

Cant wait for this to come out. I just pre-ordered enough that I'll never run out lol.

Back